• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Just getting ready to book my flight, last minute plans - two weeks!!!! (Longest trip to WDW ever, probably most of the time at Pop Century, couldn't pass up the deal)

I met up with two ppl for the first time in December, had a great time. Like to be on my own, but would definitely meet up with someone looking for a nice meal, a wander through Epcot, or anything else! (I actually got to see the queue area of some of the thrill rides in December, since I went through them and 'chickened out' while my fellow traveller rode)

I don't come on the board too often, but pm me and hopefully we can meet up if anyone is interested.

To Bavaria:

Guten tag.

I will probably miss you, as you will be going before I will. Hope you are able to dine at Biergarten @ Epcot Center (as I will).

I am certainly meeting a friend who used to ride the commuter train with me in San Diego, before she moved to Florida. We have a couple of days together, although when I celebrate my 50th on 01/26, she will only be able to spend a couple of hours late in the day as she has schooling before that.

Anyway, have fun. It will be my longest trip to WDW, plus another ten days in Washington, DC, too.

And the clock is ticking .........

:D

oops I didn't put down my dates, methinks!

Actually, believe it or not, the only place I have not eaten in Epcot is the Biergarten!!! (Too many memories of being a child chanting 'I will not eat my soup' in german..... too much pork, lentil soup, and red cabbage in my childhood)

So if anyone is looking for a nice meal OTHER than Biergarten (or maybe I could join someone there and just avoid the above mentioned - :earsboy: ) please let me know!!

And William, I am actually cancelling my DC visit in order to do 2 weeks in WDW - I am usually there (DC) 5-6 times/year!

DW & I will be there from 1/1 to 1/5 at BC concierge. 5th trip without kids, looking forward to it.

We added 2 days to the beginning of our stay . We will be at the AKL 1/4 + 1/5, then over to the Swan. We're both home from work today and have begun our 2 week vacation !! The butterflies have started. :goodvibes:

We'll be lookin' for the signs of the long sought after , almost
mythical......DIS'ER ::yes:: :chat:

I can't believe that my trip is getting closer to reality. I guess when we eat quite a bit during the holidays, this solo traveler certainly will be getting his exercise a few hours after check-in, and for seven straight days afterwards walking the parks.

Has anybody seen any Mickey Mouse cookware at any one of the stores inside Disney World? I was busy cooking over the holidays, including making ::MickeyMo (Mickey Mouse) pancakes Christmas morning.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :jumping1: :jumping3: :jumping4: :jumping2: :duck:

Hello Grumpyandbashful:

Thank you for your reply. Looks like we'll be at The World at the same time. My trip is getting ever so closer to reality.

It is has been such a long time since I was last there, 01/1994, as a matter of fact.

I remember visiting Team Mickey for bowling shirts at that time, but things change for the better, I always hear.

So I wil indeed go to World of Disney (I get a discount with AAA Diamond card there).

Thanks again,

William, aka Mickey's Pal. :earsboy: ::MickeyMo

My first trip to WDW ever will be Jan. 15-18th. I got this trip as a Christmas gift and I can't wait!! Staying at the Grovsner Resort... It's been years since I've been able to be a kid again :Pinkbounc :wave: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter