January 2005 Rollcall (Updated 12/29)

Hi!
Just need to update my info. We are going 1/23-1/29. Staying at a 2 bedroom in SSR. We will not be at POFQ at all.
Thanks for all of you help!!
lts862

Add us to the list! We'll be at the BCV 1/13-1/17 in a 2BR. We are waitlisted for the BWV though. It's a semester break trip for my DD (15) and her friend (16). My mom is coming up from Deerfield Beach, FL to join us so it will be a girls weekend! Hopefully the parks won't be too crowded with the MLK weekend.

CLC Tiger Pom Mom :cheer2:

Hi all! We're hoping all continues to go well with my pregnancy and we can travel for January 3 - 8. We're on waitlist for the 3-6 for VWL, but for now:

SSR - January 3 - 6
VWL - January 6 - 8

:teeth:

Just wanted to say that next time you update please change JLPooh, No. 57 on the list to definite not possibly. I am now going for sure and am counting down the days. Thanks

Originally posted by JLPooh
Just wanted to say that next time you update please change JLPooh, No. 57 on the list to definite not possibly. I am now going for sure and am counting down the days. Thanks
:teeth:
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

How cool is this!!!! I have my DIS wear already in the suit case. Maybe I should have a shirt made up with my user name on it. Hope to catch up to some of you while we are there.

:wave:

The Hall family (lmhall2000) will be at GF from 1/28-2/4

YEAH!
Tara

CRSNDSNY - Thank you. I just read your last post on the "Do you have kids" thread. Congratulations! :wave2:

Wow!
I guess we will have a lot of company in January!
January 14 - 20.

"See You Real Soon"
Walt'sFan

Originally posted by POOH&PIGLET
CRSNDSNY - Thank you. I just read your last post on the "Do you have kids" thread. Congratulations! :wave2:
THANK YOU! We're so excited! We've always loved observing families with little ones at WDW and dreamed about the day we had our own to share the wonderful experiences with. This is such an amazing journey!

I will be at WL...couldn't get an AP rate at CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter