January 2005 Rollcall (Updated 12/29)

Please add us to the list:
MiJo and DW = Jan 22-29 (POR)
Thanks!
Mike

Slight change in plans as we purchased our airfare yesterday....

We will be at the WLV the entire stay from January 4 - January 8th. We will no longer be arriving on January 3rd.

I can't believe it's only a week away now!!!!!! I wanted to wish a wonderful trip to everyone and I hope to meet some of you down there! Have a grand New Year and a fabulous vacation!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We'll be at POR on the 9th, then BWV and VWL until the 19th! Can't wait -- our first trip home!! :cheer2:

Jon,Carol & Susan

I'm on the other list but not this one. Here's where all the BCVers are! (duh) Will be there Jan. 15 - 21.

We got our waitlist, so we have moved to the BWV! Still a 2 bedroom with a garden/pool view!

CLC Tiger Pom Mom :cheer2:

We're at BCV Jan2-4, and SSR Jan4-7. Trying to get BCV the whole time, but this is the plan for now.

POOH&PIGLET said:
The list is now up to date. We have 107 names.

The Theme Parks Board list includes everyone here & has 218 names!
link to Theme Parks Board January 2005 list

Everybody have fun! :wave:
Thanks for the great work! For the record, we'll be there Jan 22-29 (BWV). We'll be pretty busy running around the conference all week ... but may try to catch a dinner in Epcot or maybe some time in the park on Friday.

My husband and I will be celebrating our 18th Wedding Anniversary at BCV (1/17/05) January 16th -26th with our three children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter