January 2013

CR 19-23

Bummed about the long term weather forecast and hoping for some magical sun at least part of the time! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Jan. 24-27th quick weekend getaway..:cool1: Staying in POR Royal room. Cant wait! :banana:

:welcome: & added

CR 19-23

Bummed about the long term weather forecast and hoping for some magical sun at least part of the time! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

:welcome: & added
We're staying at the CR during our September trip and I can't wait!! I convinced the DH that since it will be our last trip for a while, that we need to book my dream room at the CR /w TPV.

Jan 26-Feb 2 for us at the YC! We always go the last week of January and I am counting the days now. Hoping for warm weather and lots of SUN!!!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Even though we live super close and my DH is a cast member we are staying at All Star Movies Jan 24-28. Disney offered a pretty good deal and we decided we needed a vacation even though it is super close to home.

We'll be leaving next week! Random question: cars seat on the airplane or not?

How old are your kids? We only brought a car seat on the plane when my DS was little and we borrowed one of those car seat/stroller things (which was very handy). Otherwise, if you aren't renting a car and using Magical Express, it's a pain to haul around.

We always do a car seat on the plane because he can't get out of it. DS is 5 by the way and still uses it. It's a pain to bring through security but worth it when we don't have to deal with him squirming on a 4 hour flight

We leave in 12 days for 12 nights in Disneyworld. Taking our two boys 6 and 3 for our very first trip so excited! I was so happy watching the beautiful 70/80 degree weather, coming from the NW where it's been cold and rainy and now I see its suppose to rain ; ( rethinking what I need to pa k now. Any hope that it'll clear up or we get to go swimming? Does the rain come and go quickly or will or last all day like it does here??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter