January 24, 2004 Cruisers - Are you out there???

HEY KEVIN!!!!

Have us crazy wives driven you off the thread? I think you are the only DH posting amongst us and I wanted to be sure we hadn't scared you off! At least we come here for a sanity check. Are you getting it at home AND on these boards??? Come on, how's Melissa doing? She's probably nothing like us crazy wives, right?

Good morning all! Hi Karen! No, I have not been driven away! This is the first time in several days I've had a chance to get on the boards (and I really on read the current page or two).

Work has been very hectic, and also finalizing the kitchen repairs that were mentioned in the very beginning of this thread has taken a lot of time and energy.

My wife and I have been working on the ironing/packing, etc. for the last few days. All we have is our last minute stuff to work on tonight. Actually, it's been pretty smooth on us. I hate last minute rushes, etc.; and she wants help doing it. So as long as we're not doing all that sort of packing, etc. last minute, it's no big deal for me. I put TV on in the background, and we just start organizing and packing!!

Looking forward to getting away from my job and just disappearing! I saw the new DCL commercial with the guy falling asleep everywhere, and I said to Missy that there is a real danger that will be me!!:o

For all of you with no help in getting ready - I feel sorry! Getting ready is half the fun of the vacation, at least I think!

I'll try to check in again this afternoon and/or tonight -- but tomorrow it's off to Philly International and sunny FL.

This is our 5th DCL Cruise you would think I would know when the usual night of events are. I'm trying to plan which night to shoot for for Palo's. TruthfullyI'll be lucky to get in probably!!

Thanks for your support fellow DIS'rs. Look forward to meeting all of you Sunday at 3:30. (Last cruise I wondered what THOSE people were doing!! LOL!)

Arlene

tinkerbellmom - keep your chin up. This is the chance to leave the troubles of home behind at least for a week.

Those of us staying at the Hyatt are we still on for the meet on Friday night????

9:00 Pm by the pool (if there pool is outdoors do we want to re-think the location??)

My girls too can't wait to meet their new friends. Unfortunately Sarah has been trying to get everything done that she will miss next week so she isn't behind when she comes back so she hasn't had time to e-mail or IM, but I think they have a meet of there own scheduled at the club right after dinner on Saturday. That's if they don't all hook up waiting to board.

Is there a last list of where everyone is staying the night before and their room numbers on the ship?

Also, will anyone be wearing green ribbons or something else on Saturday so we can possibly say hello in the terminal?

We might have to make it a little later than 9:00 I could not get PS for Jiko's until 8:00 p.m.

Have not checked the weather report but from what I have heard from the owner of my company, it's been pretty cool at night so the pool might not be such a good idea.

Any suggestions?

BTW, it's freakin' snowing here! I can't handle it anymore! The only white I want to see is:

Wine and Sand!

BTW, DD is looking forward to meeting the girls but did not want to email due to the curcumstances that occurred last year! I just keep telling her, stay away from "TUBE STEAKS!" Order from Room Service! At least she is now excited and not leary about the trip!

Let's hope for smooth sailing!

Captn Night is Thursday, but don't quote me!

Scratch

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I will be wearing a lime green pullover sweater. And I'll be the one going "Gracie get back here!!!!"

Hi!

I have BuzzBoyMom's list from a while back, but I think there may be a more complete one now? I know our names & cabin weren't on that one... we're in 7120: Adrienne (me), Joan (my Mom) & Elian (DS - "Two old!"). We will be at the Courtyard at Cocoa Beach the night before. Our flight from EWR gets into MCO at 9:30 p.m., so we will sleep in on Saturday!

I AM SO READY!!!!!

-- Adrienne : )

DancerMom - LOL

We will also be the ones saying "Desiree, where did your sister go?"

Karen - If you're still around, can you post the list one last time? I want to download it to my Pocket PC.

Also, DH can't find his sports jacket. :rolleyes: Any short, thin husbands out there that can lend him a blue jacket for pictures?

Thanks!

Why don't we try for 9:30, in the lobby, then we can see what is open and go for a drink from there. We can alway leave word at the front desk of where can be found for any late arrivals.

Jenn - Here ya go... I alphabatized it by post-name so it was easier to put a post name to a person's name.

BuzzBoyMom
The Rhoad Family - Don, Karen, Eric(6), Adam(4)
Camp Hill PA
Cabin 6050
Night before cruise - Radisson

Coach Mayo
Vickie, ????
Harrisburg PA
Night Before Cruise - MK

Dan and Scott
Mansfield OH

dancermom
The Giampietro Family - Jamie, Rob, Sarah(11) and Gracie(5)
Wilkes Barre, PA
Cabin 8080
Night Before Cruise - Hyatt

David Larson
Dave, DW, DD10, DD
New Brighton, MN

DBMagic
The Santaniello Family - Anthony, Christine, Brienna (6), Desiree10).
MA
Cabin 7578
Night Before Cruise - Radisson

disneylover5
The Halterman Family - Lisa, Don, Daniel(14), Annie(10), Gretchen(7); AND FRIENDS - Karen, Bill, Matt(15), Michael(14), Andrew(7)
Centreville VA
Cabins 2530, 2528, 2532
Night before cruise - driving down!!

Jensenva
DW, DH, DD12, DD9
Oak Hill VA

mariamard
DW, DH, Cecily(13), Ciara(4), Olivia(7WEEKS), DMIL(51)
Chicago IL
Cabins 7629, 7631

Minniesota
Mary, Zeke, Allie(12), David(10)
Eagan, Minnesota
Cabins 7600, 7602
Night Before Cruise – Hyatt

Minybear
Minybear & DH?
Tucson AZ
Cabin 6134
Night Before Cruise – Hyatt

Nesnboy
Boston Area
Cabin 8092

pjpoohbear
Penny & DM
Toronto Canada
Cabin 6147

QueenTrident
Jenn, Jeremy, Emily(3)
Matawan, NJ
Cabin 7050
Radisson

Scratch42
Janet & Tanya(12)
Toronto Canada
Cabin 6634
Night Before Cruise - Hyatt

Suecot2000
large group
Edgewood MD
deck 6

the4nitz's
Craig, Clarry, Makenna(4), Alaina(2)
Clintonville, Wisconsin
Cabin 6058
Night Before Cruise - Holiday Inn Express

TheGlensideGregorys
Kevin, Melissa, Connor(4)
Ardsley PA
Cabin 2583

TiggerPU88
Adrienne (37), Joan (Mom - 63) and Elian (2)
Princeton NJ
Cabin 7120
Night Before Cruise - Mariott

Tinkerbell4
Maredith, DD13, DS9
Lewisburg, PA
Cabin 2130

Tinkerbellmom
Arlene, DD10
Salina, KS

Track2Traveler
Large Group of 34 adults
Rochester, NY

DISMEET: Sunday, Promenade Lounge 3:30

For us in Wisconsin, we could not have picked a better time to leave for a cruise. As of now it is -4 degrees below zero with a wind chill of at least -30 to -40 degrees below zero. For tonight they are saying -15 below zero for a low and windy. We should not have any weather releated problems for our flight Friday, just cold. Our family is all ready to go. Just pack the dress clothes and a few misc items Friday morning, drop the dog off at grandma's and off we go. I hope everybody has a safe trip to the port and we will see you all there.
:rotfl: :jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping3: :cool1: :rotfl::jumping1: :jumping4: :Pinkbounc :tongue: :wave2: :jumping2: :jumping1:

Hyatt Lobby @ 9:30 ish!

Thanks for the updated list!

I've finished payroll. And I hope I did not pay anybody 400 hours instead of 40 for the week I'm Off!LOL

I'll deal with it when I get back!LOL

I want to go home now! I have to pack!

Scratch
pirate:

Not sure if anyone is left reading the boards but just had to share. I know several of you have said you have plenty of meds, or bandaids, etc. While I did all of the planning and packing (which is just fine with me since I'm an at-home mom and I have more time than DH), I did ask him to go to the bank and pick up some cash and to make sure he got some $1 bills for room service tips. He brought home $100 in ones!!!LOL So....if anyone needs $1 bills, look us up! He makes me laugh!! See you guys soon. We are on the ceiling!

I've just got home! What a day!

My Boss even asked me to check in on Monday!:rolleyes: I just looked at him and said "Are you Serious!" He was! He scared me that when I took my paycheck from him I did not notice that he did not sign it! Thank Goodness for Credit Cards!

Well I have to go pack now!

Check in later!

Scratch
:crazy:

Hey all I'll be the Mom saying "Hilary PLEASEEEEEEE include your sister Erica.

The plane leaves from DCA at 3:30 yea!!!

My boss kicked me out of the office this afternoon with strict instruction to enjoy a "grown up beverage for her"

Everything is going in suitcases in the morning but it's all laid out on the living room floor ready to go.

We actually have moved to the Hyatt so Minniesota and Dancer Mom I think Hilary is part of the meet at the pool crowd or the club on Saturday. Looks like the lobby it is.

We are sOOOOOO excited it looks like snow here Sunday oh well we will think of friends and family have tropical drink and go HAHAHAHA:bounce:

Melissa

All packed and rarin' to go!

It's snowing here but very lightly, but who cares! I'm a goin' cruizin!

See some of you tomorrow and the rest on Saturday!

Safe Journey and Here's to a "MAGICAL" Cruise!

BTW, with all the drinks I got to drink for everybody, I don't think I have room for any food!LOL

Well off to do the dishes!

Later

Scratch
:hyper: pirate: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter