july 19th cruise

tigger91

Earning My Ears
i have wrote this board many times. every body is talking about this war. i think this nuts because this is a good country. my question is if we do go to war what will this do to all the summer cruises. i know we are far away from this date anything could happen but i was just wondering if it would still be safe to go.

by the way happy valentines day to everybody on this board

tigger91

I know, we are on your cruise and after reading another post I mentioned it to my husband tonight and he said he hadn't thought about it til now...now we're uncertain of things also. I know everyone says to just go and enjoy but it's still a concern...we are travelling from the West Coast so want to be sure before we pay full price in May! Will decide then..hopefully we will know more....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter