July 2, 2005 CA Cruise

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I know that it's early, but I'll give it a shot. Anyone else doing the 4th of July week cruise on the Magic in 2005? We will be there, in our beloved stateroom 5650. It will just be DH and I. We'd love to meet up with fellow cruisers and get a DIS meet going if there are enough of us.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Barb and Tony.......We are with you. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise.

It will be me, DW ( Tchrmom), DS and DD.

The kids are pretty excited about going to DL.

Dave

Great to see more 4th of July-ers! I am hoping they will do something like they did on the Wonder in 2003, where they shot a display from a barge and synchronized it to music.
Hopefully we'll get some more DISers sailing on our date. This is going to be a looooong year to wait, so we can support each other ;)
Barb

It will be a long year but these boards and a couple of cruises will help. We go on the Eastern in 23 days and the Western in October. How many more do you have until then?

Heres to going to CA:drinking:

Dave

Good Morning, Inkkognito.

I'm XLT800's DW. We're so excited about this cruise.

July 4th fireworks would be great to see from the Magic.

Fran:teacher:

Hi Barb,

So far we have reserved two staterooms for my family on the July 2, 2005 West Coast Cruise. Myself, dh, ds, ds and dd. We will try very hard to keep this. Everyone is very excited.

Looking at the webcam, gets me so excited about the Magic.
3 cruises planned........Life IS good!!
Fran::yes::

I think we have 6 planned between now and CA to keep us occupied. :teeth:
It will be Disney Cruise #44 for us...hard to believe! All the cruises inbetween will be on the Wonder, so it will be nice to be back on the Magic. I love the Wonder, but the Magic was our original "home" for over a year.
Barb

We will be sailing with you as well... Myself, DH (Randy) and our DD (Jaclyn) who will be 11. We are also sailing with friends of ours from Buffalo. It will be disney cruise #5 for us. Count us in for a Dismeet - and maybe Palo brunch???

- Annie

We can't let that happen. Just got back from the 7 day eastern. Had a great time with perfeft weather and very calm seas. Only 134 days until we go again

:teeth:

Dave

We will be going on our 1st Disney Cruise next July!!! My DH and I have cruised before but never with the kids. We have 2 cabins for Myself, Dh, DS(will be 8),DD(will be 6),DD(will be 2), DD(will be 1) and MIL(won't let post how old she will be). My SIL,her BF and her DS (14)and DD (9) are also going with us. We live in Huntington Beach, Ca. It is about mid point between DL and San Pedro and we have had DL passes for about 10 years.(Yes, we had them before we had kids!) If I can be of any help being local around here let me know...and yes, a Palo brunch sounds good for us also. I am really looking forward to this cruise..You do the math on how old the kids are now:crazy: I really need this vacation!! :hyper: :teeth: Just over a year to go!!! Amy

We may need some advice, as this is our first trip to CA in about 16 years!

DH went to Disneyland before we were married, but this will be our first myself, DS and DD. We'll keep you in mind if we need info on airports, taxi's etc................
Fran

hi! we are new dvc members. ANNA S do you remember me from the west coast july 5th cruise ? if you are the same person i am thinking of... anyway... this is how i think we have to book this. wait till 11 months out which is aug 2nd then book this thru dvc using pts and cash. we have dd 19 dd16 and dh and myslf. hopefully this cruise won't be booked because we are really getting used ti the idea that this will be our vacation along w/ 3 days in disneyland/cal adventure ect.. is anyone else dvc member? its great to see a post already. we will keep you posted.

Minnie Mart,

I sent you a pm.

I can't believe we are booked on the same cruise again. I definitely remember your screen name. We are five, ds 19, ds 17 and dd 12 (in 2005).

WendyPierce (also on west. cruise) is also going. We have started doing some research already, re: hotel before cruise, shuttle, hotel after cruise, etc.

We're booked on the JUly 2 2005 cruise. Can't wait. Booked with cash in the beginning but hoping to change some to points. Traveling with Anna S and my parents who are all DVC members. This is our third cruise. Minniemart- I remember you from our last cruise. We met in the gift shop and you were thinking of joining DVC. Glad you did. Hope you join us on the next cruise.

Sorry- forgot to include who"s traveling- my DH, DS 19, DS 16, DD 12' my parents, my sister and her family -Dh and DS 9 and my brother and sister-inlaw. It will be my sister and brother's first cruise. They are very excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter