July 3, 2004 - Magic

Welcome aboard CarolJean! Sounds like a great trip for your family. We have a DD, 4, ..maybe we've found a playmate.

Just moving this to the top. We received our excursion booklet in the mail today. I can't wait to sit down and read it.

It will soon be time to plan a quick DIS meet for on the ship!! Any ideas as to where and when????

Karen

OK gang..it's getting close now. Where is everybody? Still think we have more going with us.

Time to get ready. Everyone have their docs? Anyone staying locally the night before?

Here's our plan: Tuesday through Thursday at the Poly, Friday night at the Raddisson. We will be joined by our good friends Becky and Rich, also from Palm Springs.

Let's pick a time and place to say hello...

Jim

a friendly bump!
a DIS meet sounds great to me! Would a late night or early evening work? How about during a sea day? We could meet at the deck 7 aft veranda since it is no longer ''secret" to us(we"ll have a secret password)! I KNOW! in the rain forest room after brunch on Monday. We"ll all be stuffed and in the mood to just sit and talk. these suggestions are just a jumping off point. Anyone and everyone feel free to add or subtract ideas. Can't wait to hear the horn sound and feel the ship pulling out!!

Jeannie

We are still waiting for our docs but have all excursions reserved and planned. With two teenageers along, we are pretty flexible with meet times. We have the late dinner seating though.

I don't know if this would work, but is the first night too hectic to meet? I know from meeting fellow DVCers at Hilton Head, it is nice to meet in the beginning and then be able to run into them throughout the entire stay.

This is our frist cruise, so we are new to convienent times and meeting places, but I do like the deck 7 aft location!!

Karen

Jim-we are flying in Friday pm and staying near MCO-then taking a towncar to the port on Saturday am.

O.K. folks! Where are you?
I really hope more of you are coming with us. We will have a great time on July,4 in Key West. I hear there are big fireworks visable from Mallory Sq.( thanx Shirley). Lets get out there in full force to not only commerate the signing of the Dec. of Indep. but to rally for the U.S. and allied forces fighting for independance wherever they are!
Hey, even if there are no more than us for a meet, we should really try to organize one. I've been on 2 Dis cruises before this one but have never expierienced a DIS MEET. It'll be nice to recognise people on the ship throughout the cruise. Maybe even make a new friend or 20! I'm easy! Everyone tell us when a good time might be for you and we'll try to accomodate everyone.
Since we don't dok in K.W. until after noon, how about mid-morning on K.W. day?

Count us in..

Ginny & Kevin from NY...we can't wait to get on the Magic.....Hopefully we can all meet in person at some point...

Hopefully this won't be too far behind the other thread. Read both and we may find more folks going with us.

We will be joining you! There are four of us on our girls only cruise!

What is the green mickeys???

Nancy

Mid morning on Key West day sounds great!!!

You can count DH and I in. We will have our 14 and 15 DSs with us also.

Karen

Originally posted by KarenB
Mid morning on Key West day sounds great!!!

You can count DH and I in. We will have our 14 and 15 DSs with us also.

Karen

Sounds good to us...we are just 2..myself and DW...lets pick a place to meet and time..then some way to identify ourselves...we are so looking forward to this trip....:bounce:

Hello to all of you who are keeping up with this thread! I just read on the other 7/3 thread they are talking about a deck party on the 4th (same as "us"). check out that thread and let's all get on the same page. We can iron out the details sometime next week.

Whoo Hoo!! Giving this a bump to the top since we only have 19 days to go!!! :hyper:

WOW! Less than three weeks to go! So much for losing those 20 lbs. before the cruise!LOL! Why is it so hard to drop bad habits(eating, drinking, somking), but so EASY to drop good ones(exercising, watching cals, etc)?
Oh well, I'll be the chunky one eating by the pool.....the dining rooms... my cabin...the hallways in-between!
Unless someone has another suggestion, we'll look for each other at the 4th of July deck party. We'll be the family with the birthday girl(really, she was born on the 4th of July!), and the 60th anniversary couple!! maybe someone could come up with a better way of recognising each other.

After a number of false alarms, we are finally all booked for this cruise.

We leave the night of our 30th anniversary and will spend a day at WDW (Friday) before driving with my daughter and her friend to Port Canaveral.

Will do the same thing in reverse when we return before we head back home.

Anyone else staying at WDW before or after the cruise? If so, where?

We will be staying at WDW before and after the cruise also. Changed the plans a couple of times but things are firmed up now: Tues through Saturday at the Poly...then the cruise..and then Sat through Tuesday at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Getting anxious to go! Hope to meet some of you on the ship....

Jim

We will be arriving in WDW Thursday night before the cruise and staying at Pop, and then doing the same on the way back ... heading back north on Monday.

Will pick up daughter and her friend and travel to the cruise together.

Would love to meet up with others.

I will be there along with my DS age 10. This is our third with Disney and we are really excited. Looking forward to the meet! Sheryl::MinnieMo

Shall we set a date and time? Both the Sailaway Party and Key West morning has been mentioned.

I'll post this on the other thread as well, then we can start a thread just for the meet once it is settled.

Karen

Key West morning sounds good to us. Now we just need one of you "take charge" kinds to organize it! Would really be fun to meet everyone. Let me know if I can help.
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter