July 3, 2004 - Magic

jragland

Mouseketeer
Anyone else going with us? Will be me, Jim, wife, Tracy, and daughter Taylor, age 5. Will be our 2nd cruise on the Magic and we booked this morning for the repositioning cruise from FL to CA next May.

We are from Palm Springs, California.

Hey Jim, we are on the same cruise

Crew in my house
Me-Lisa
Husband Dave
Dear Son-10
Dear Daughter 6

This is our first Magic Cruise, we did a Wonder 2 years ago.

We are in Northern California~! I SO want to do the West Coast trip...I dunno if we will be able to financially. We will see!

LisaCA

Hi,

We will be on the Magic at that time too. It just going my FH and myself. We will be celebrating our honeymoon. This is our first cruise too. Wich shore excursions are you doing? We are doing Capt Marvins and still up in the air with Cozumel...any ideas?

Heather

Hey Lisa and Heather..I know it's going to be a great trip. The little one asks at least once a day if it's time to go get on the "big boat"!

Haven't planned any shore excursions yet..with a five year old (and her mommy) I don't have much say in that!

We're on this one!

Me
Wife
Twins (Son and Daughter) - their 15th birthday is CC day.

It's coming up fast! We're doing Capt. Marvins (0830) and Paradise Beach (Cozumel) for sure.

Brian

We'll be on this trip.

Cast is:
Me-KarenB
DH-Scott
DS-Michael 15
DS-Jeff 14

We are getting so excited!!

Hope to meet some of you.

KarenB

Giving this a little bump. There must be more DISer's sailing than this!

Can't believe there are not more people on this board that will be with us in July! AT this rate we will be able to hold a DisMeet in one of Mickey's ears!

Anyone get their docs yet? Probably still too early...Oh well, counting the days.
Jim

Hey jim-I was wondering the same thing. Seems as though most other cruises are packed full of DISers!

I haven't received anything yet. Our cruise if part DVC points/part cash. I don't think that would make any difference. I posted another thread about our cruise
here

Here I am! We are cruising too.
Our crew is
me
DH
DD-12
DD-9
DS-6

We are traveling with
My mom and dad
My sister and BIL
Two Nieces--15 and 11

We are in 6044,6046 and 6048.
We are doing Key West on our own, booked capt. Marvin's on our own, and either Paradise Beach or Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel (leaning toward PB)
We did a 4 day Wonder last summer and mom and dad did a Carnival once, but sister's family has never cruised.
Hope to see you all there! I plan on doing the green Mickeys on our door!
Robin M.

Ok..getting closer everyone! Still can't believe there are not more poeple from here on our cruise.

Anyone get the cruise docs yet? Looking for them everyday now.

No docs for us yet. I called DCL last week and asked about our excursion booklet. They said they sent it out to us the end of April, but we recieved nothing!! I asked them to send us another one so I hope we at least get that soon.

I'm surprised there are not more people as well. Maybe the ship will be less crowded! ;) ;)

Karen

Hope that UPS truck makes it all the way out here to California! We'll be keeping our eye out for him. And I agree...Let's get going!

we are going too!!

Me, Wife

DD 18
DS 13
DD 12

George

Where oh where is that UPS truck!!:crazy:

Karen

we will be right there with you
Myself, DH, DS-11, DD-almost7, DD- will turn 4 on July,4!,
BIL, MIL-82, FIL-83. In laws celebrating 60th anniv. onboard!
With so few DISers admitting to being on this cruise, maybe the ressie rush will be a piece of cake for the rest of us!
This will be Dis cruise # 3 for my family. First for BIL, In-laws.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter