July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

Any ticketing booth will be able to take care of you. I've turned in vouchers at the TTC booths in the past.

Thank you so much. We fly in this day so will head straight to MK parking lot then walk to ticket desk before heading to gate.

With us on our own for transportation, are Lyft or cabs running? I am just coming from the Poly but no idea how to get there otherwise if boats and monorail are not running.

With us on our own for transportation, are Lyft or cabs running? I am just coming from the Poly but no idea how to get there otherwise if boats and monorail are not running.
the boats and/or monorail has to be running to get people from the parking lot to MK. If you're at the Poly it's an easy 5 min walk to the TTC

wait you didn't get in? or you got in but haven't received an email? when the email is delayed it takes hours, I've had that happen before

I think I got through lol, just waiting for an email. I'm fairly certain I saw a confirmation number before I had to close the window and put my eyes back on the road lol

Last edited:
I think I got through lol, just waiting for an email. I'm fairly certain I saw a confirmation number before I had to close the window and put my eyes back on the road lol
If you have multiple people in your party, check with one of them. I have 3 in my party, I’m the primary guest, but only one of us got the email. And it wasn’t me lol.

For the first time ever, in a decade of AP holding with absolutely no emails, I got a notification in the app today inviting us to the Passholder Preview. Finally.

When the Canada-US border is closed, and I just canceled my July trip for those dates since we can’t get there (no flights, 14 day quarantine on return even if we can get on a flight). Sigh. Talk about adding insult to injury. I know, it’s a total first world problem, but still. Arrgh.

the boats and/or monorail has to be running to get people from the parking lot to MK. If you're at the Poly it's an easy 5 min walk to the TTC

Oh yeah. I forgot MK lot is at the TTC. Been a while since we drove. Lol Thanks for the help! I only have this preview because I randomly had the link you posted earlier open.

I did it on my phone-
I did not screen shot, but it said I had reservation for July 9th MK.
No email and nothing on MDE

I went back and looked at my email. I did get an announcement from Disney Destinations at exactly 10:00 am Central time. Odd to get this one as I usually don't either.

No email just the push notification not that I was even going to try because the growing Florida numbers are making me anxious just to head into work at my supermarket job (and my hours for that week would of been locked anyway so I’d have to of called in instead of requesting the day off)

I hope everyone who does go has fun & stays safe while I just wait things out and hope my Nov and/or Jan stays go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter