~JULY Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~COMPLETED!

I received two yesterday.

Thank you Heather for the peanuts!! The spicy ones were really spicy:rotfl:

Thanks you Maria for the Slim Jims. They were good and I haven't had any for quite awhile.

Also, both of you----thanks for the nice letters:)

According to my list, we are waiting for the following pen pals to receive their letter, and twist for this month. If you have already received your exchange, or if your name is not listed, and you have not received your exchange, please let me know.

Cindy to Maria
Maria to Cindy

According to my list, we are waiting for the following pen pals to receive their letter, and twist for this month. If you have already received your exchange, or if your name is not listed, and you have not received your exchange, please let me know.

Cindy to Maria
Maria to Cindy

See post above yours......I have Maria included in it.:thumbsup2

Received my letter from Cindy yesterday. Thanks for the jelly beans. Love them.

Great! That was our last letter to be received for the month of July, so we can now move on to August! Great job pen pals!

Please post on the AUGUST thread. The topic, and twists will be revealed soon. Please remember to check in weekly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter