~JULY Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~COMPLETED!

O.k my computer is at the Apple Store because it needs a new screen. :confused3 Not sure how it happened I returned from class Sat night and it looked like something fell on my screen. The one bad thing about Apples is that they are expensive to fix. I should get my computer back in 5 to 7 days. I don't know if I can wait. :worried:My computer access during this time will be limited . I will pm 10 things by end of week. I hope I can survive the week. The only good thing is that I have been going to sleep earlier because I'm bored. ::yes::

O.k my computer is at the Apple Store because it needs a new screen. :confused3 Not sure how it happened I returned from class Sat night and it looked like something fell on my screen. The one bad thing about Apples is that they are expensive to fix. I should get my computer back in 5 to 7 days. I don't know if I can wait. :worried:My computer access during this time will be limited . I will pm 10 things by end of week. I hope I can survive the week. The only good thing is that I have been going to sleep earlier because I'm bored. ::yes::

Hope it does not cost you too much to fix. Will be waiting for your likes list :goodvibes

My letters are out.

Sorry for not posting sooner: I was out for two days with ear infections. My ears still feel funny:rotfl:

I received my letter from Erin and some very nice candy. It made for a better Saturday:thumbsup2 Thanks Erin.

Thank you for the check ins, and updates!

Pen pals, come, and join us for the QOTD-(question of the day), and the poll of the day :goodvibes

My letters are out. Sorry for not posting sooner: I was out for two days with ear infections. My ears still feel funny:rotfl: I received my letter from Erin and some very nice candy. It made for a better Saturday:thumbsup2 Thanks Erin.

You're very welcome!

Glad you enjoyed the candy, Cindy!

Thank you so much for the Jelly Bellys! I was at work late tonight and they kept me powered through!

Looks like there are only 4 more to be reported on.

Pen pals, don't forget to send your pals your answers by the ending of the week. Here is the list again. And your likes list of 10 things that you like.

Could you answer these questions, and pm them to your pen pal. It will help with a future twist .

Do you drink coffee?
Do you drink lemonade?
Do you drink tea-(iced tea, hot tea, ...)
What are your favorite summertime drinks?

Hint for Augusts letter.... for the topic, you will be answering a few questions that you will list in your letter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter