~JULY Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~COMPLETED!

Could you answer these questions, and pm them to your pen pal. It will help with a future twist ;).

Do you drink coffee?
Do you drink lemonade?
Do you drink tea-(iced tea, hot tea, ...)
What are your favorite summertime drinks?

Checking in for the week---it has been the week from ---- so far!!

My letters should go out tomorrow; I will post on Friday :thumbsup2

Okay, calling all pen pals....here is another mission for everyone to do, and to pm to your pen pal. We are all getting to know each other through our letters, answers that we have received from each other through the past pm, or sign up info. But now, I would like everyone to list 10 or more things that you like to your pen pal that you have yet told them that you like. But each item must be items that you can mail easily to each other. *Another hint for the August twist-these answers may possibly help you with selecting your twist for your pen pal for the month of August. ;)

Please pm your answers to your pal by the ending of next week.

Okay, calling all pen pals....here is another mission for everyone to do, and to pm to your pen pal. We are all getting to know each other through our letters, answers that we have received from each other through the past pm, or sign up info. But now, I would like everyone to list 10 or more things that you like to your pen pal that you have yet told them that you like. But each item must be items that you can mail easily to each other. *Another hint for the August twist-these answers may possibly help you with selecting your twist for your pen pal for the month of August. ;)

Please pm your answers to your pal by the ending of next week.

Do you mean things that fit in a regular envelope or do you mean a box?

TOMORROW is the SEND BY DATE. No exceptions unless it has been cleared with me. This will keep our exchange going smoothly. Please let me know if you will be away so that I know you are not M.I.A-(missing in action). Check in weekly for our weekly check in. And post when you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive yours. Did everyone see that there is another task that is being asked for! Have a great weekend everyone!

TOMORROW is the SEND BY DATE. No exceptions unless it has been cleared with me. This will keep our exchange going smoothly. Please let me know if you will be away so that I know you are not M.I.A-(missing in action). Check in weekly for our weekly check in. And post when you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive yours. Did everyone see that there is another task that is being asked for! Have a great weekend everyone!

I'm here! :wave2:
My package is going out tomorrow once I get off in the morning. I will post tomorrow evening once I get back to a computer.

(I sent my pal the extra information that was requested on the previous page)

I'm here! :wave2:
My package is going out tomorrow once I get off in the morning. I will post tomorrow evening once I get back to a computer.

(I sent my pal the extra information that was requested on the previous page)

Great, thank you!

I had heard back from one of my pen pals so far, and enjoyed reading about the things that she likes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter