~JULY Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~COMPLETED!

Checking in! I believe the "due date" for this month is July 18th. If so I will mail mine out next week because I will be out the 14th-19th taking students to a conference. Is that ok?

Checking in! I believe the "due date" for this month is July 18th. If so I will mail mine out next week because I will be out the 14th-19th taking students to a conference. Is that ok?

Thank you for letting me know the dates of when you will be away. The send by date for each month is the second saturday of the month. So for this month, it is saturday July 12.

Thank you everyone for checking in!

I received my package today! Thanks so much mommytotwo! They arrived in perfect condition and are yummy!!!!! Will be sending mine out tomorrow!

I received my package today! Thanks so much mommytotwo! They arrived in perfect condition and are yummy!!!!! Will be sending mine out tomorrow!

You're welcome! And thank you for letting me know that you are sending off your exchange tomorrow.

Pen pals, once you have sent out your exchange, please post here so that I can mark it off on my list. Thank you :goodvibes

You're welcome! And thank you for letting me know that you are sending off your exchange tomorrow.

I mailed mine today. I took the wrappings from your package to explain how I wanted it mailed. They said it had to be mailed 3 day priority and should be there Monday. I believe it was too big and/or heavy for first class when they weighed and measured it. I have a tracking number so I will keep an eye on it :)

I mailed mine today. I took the wrappings from your package to explain how I wanted it mailed. They said it had to be mailed 3 day priority and should be there Monday. I believe it was too big and/or heavy for first class when they weighed and measured it. I have a tracking number so I will keep an eye on it :)

Thank you! Yeah there is a weight limit for First Class mail. I will let you know when I get it! :goodvibes

Pen pals, you have one week left to mail out your letters.

Hope everyone had a nice Fourth of July!

I sent mine yesterday Priority mail. I will pm the tracking number. It weighed too much for first class. I had it since Thurs but couldn't mail on Friday because it was holiday. Let me know when you get it. :)

I sent mine yesterday Priority mail. I will pm the tracking number. It weighed too much for first class. I had it since Thurs but couldn't mail on Friday because it was holiday. Let me know when you get it. :)

Just sent you a pm.

Thank you ladies for checking in! Have a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter