Jumpin' June Exercise Challenge--Everyone Welcome!

1780/1800

running and bike. Now off to find bike shorts to wear. If you see an overweight 50 something women walking like an old cowboy that will be me. :faint:

i have done these challanges for years....... and even thought i always set a modest goal............. i never met them................ except for this time :rotfl::banana::worship:............ lets hope the habit sticks..........

The beat thing I've found to build my quads (and I completely know what u mean by mush) is plyo- squats, jumps, etc. plus speedy intervals when I run. Easy paced running is beneficial, but I have to throw in some speed work to build up my quads. Plus leg extensions w ankle weights. Hang in there my dear, we will get out of BKL soon and on a plane to WDW for wine and dine before we know it. (and then on to more run Disney in January- what were we thinking again???)

I chalk it up to a momentary lapse of reason. Again, and again, and again, and again....... :faint:

Lovin' the quotes, Plutobaby, keep 'em coming. :banana:

No problem! :thumbsup2

"Why do people keep their scales in the bathroom? They should keep them in the kitchen. I think I’d feel guilty eating a bag of Oreos if I knew scale is watching me." – Unknown

1780/1800

running and bike. Now off to find bike shorts to wear. If you see an overweight 50 something women walking like an old cowboy that will be me. :faint:

Yup...been there, waddled like that. :scared1:

i have done these challanges for years....... and even thought i always set a modest goal............. i never met them................ except for this time :rotfl::banana::worship:............ lets hope the habit sticks..........

Yayyyy!!! See what hanging around a bunch of Disney Dorks can do for you? :banana:

888/1000

59 minute walk in the rain this morning. Tomorrow is a rest day, and I'm planning 8 miles on Saturday so I think I'll actually make my goal :)
Thanks!

Today's exercise - 107 minutes

Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 8 miles - 87 minutes
Cooldown walk - 15 minutes

June tally - 2688/2500

6/26 - 60 minutes - elliptical
6/27 - 20 minute - run
25 minutes - weights
34 minutes - elliptical

Brings me to 1167/1500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter