June 18, 2005 West Coast Cruise thread?

Hollyster2

<font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo
Does this thread exist? I am trying to find it. Can somebody clue me in? I need to find out if their are any 18 -20 yr olds going on this cruise. My twin daughters are convinced they are the only ones in that age range on the ship. princess: princess:

There's been several threads started and lost. I believe there were 3-4 Dis-ers writing on the thread.
Vacationbug

PS. Sorry, I'm just starting with the teen years and have a 13-er and a 9- year-old-going-on-16.

I also have a 15 yr old daughter, a 10 yr old son, and a six year old daughter going with us. We have alot of friends and family joining us, so it should be quite a good time! I am curious to see who is doing what excursion. :)

My MIL and SIL are also coming on the cruise. My DS will be two weeks shy of 14 (starting 9th grade in the fall) and DD will be 10 in September. I guess our kids will be in the same clubs (Teen and Lab). I am still worried that the 13/14 won't be comfortable if most teens in that club are 15+. He's not into the "dating scene" just yet (at least of what I am aware) and prefers computer games to music. He is kinda quiet and more "reserved" (shy).

My MIL is coming along too! She is a very young 62! Last cruise she was mistaken for my then 12 yr olds mother! :teeth: In our group is another 10 yr old boy, 18 yr old boy, 19 yr old boy, 7 yr old boy, 2 yr old girl, 3 yr old girl,4 yr old girl, 6 yr old girl, and 15 yr old girl. Thought I was never gonna stop, eh? Add that to my 5. (18,18,15,10,6). Remember, I am still trying to find out if any 18-20 yr. olds are cruising when we are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter