• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2017 car rental

If you have a Costco membership you can rent through them. That's what we usually do.

My most recent "best" rate has been through Dollar. AAA had a pretty good rate for the days we needed at the end of May, but also Dollar had a great deal where they were offering extra SWA Rewards miles and a good rate booking through them so I used that instead. It cost me about $20 more for our days but having the extra miles will be helpful for future trips I'm hoping to plan this year.

AutoSlash just notified me of a significant decrease in my original reservation with Hertz. New price is 167.86 for 8 days 6/23 - 7/2, was 257.45. I would love to get it down below 150, but I may be wishing too much.

$218.07 Mid Size SUV (6/1 - 6/10) through Hertz at MCO using RQ: BEST and AAA code (have to enter zip code on hertz for AAA code) this is the Pay Now rate, otherwise it's $296.40

Booked Alamo insiders - 1 size upgrade (midsize to standard) from 6/26 until 7/9 - pick up in Orlando and drop off in Tampa for $290.00 - still looking for a better deal on that one.

Also have Dollar city special (full-size) for the same dates $270.62

Will continue to check - personally like Alamo over Dollar agencies - but price will win in the end

I used budget for our upcoming trip in may 11 days 2 drivers for a minivan since there is goin to be 6 of us was about $480, super cheap compared to anything else i have found for minivans which are much higher than midsize or fullsize cars

Check your Alamo rates b/c mine went down over $120 when I first checked a few weeks ago and went down about $15 from the reservation I just booked last night. I have a full size car for $135 for 6/14 - 6/21 using coupon code AD3868JST and ID 7014926.

Im using these codes and my weekly totals are over 400 dollars! why are they not working for me??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter