• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2017 car rental

Im using these codes and my weekly totals are over 400 dollars! why are they not working for me??
Are you signed in as an Alamo insider? What are your dates and times? I should say though, that I am picking my car up at MCO, but returning it to TPA airport. I don't think that would make a difference though. If anything, sometimes they charge your more.

Are you signed in as an Alamo insider? What are your dates and times? I should say though, that I am picking my car up at MCO, but returning it to TPA airport. I don't think that would make a difference though. If anything, sometimes they charge your more.
I'm not signed in no. I think it has some to do w dates and time of day you are booking

Listen to this awesome rate. After we spend two days in Disney we are driving up to Disney Hilton Head for a couple of days. Then heading over to Atlanta to see some sights there. So we are pickup up in MCO and dropping off in ATL for 9 days and a full size car through Dollar is $81.00 including tax. My mouth about hit the floor. I'm guessing they want cars from the winter in Florida to head back north??

Yes we are an insider...we are flying to tampa and returning at Tampa... dates June 4th to 11th

Listen to this awesome rate. After we spend two days in Disney we are driving up to Disney Hilton Head for a couple of days. Then heading over to Atlanta to see some sights there. So we are pickup up in MCO and dropping off in ATL for 9 days and a full size car through Dollar is $81.00 including tax. My mouth about hit the floor. I'm guessing they want cars from the winter in Florida to head back north??
I wouldnt go with dollar if they were free....three times we had a terrible time with them...never again

My rental for early June which I booked about a month ago for $208 is now $440. I think were in one those "periods" where the rates are inflated. Hoping at beginning of April they drop again.

My rental for early June which I booked about a month ago for $208 is now $440. I think were in one those "periods" where the rates are inflated. Hoping at beginning of April they drop again.

I'm hoping so too. We have a minivan and a standard through Alamo for 6/28-7-14. The standard is $360 and the minivan is $760. I'm hoping if prices don't drop that they have minivans in the full size row. We don't get in till 9:30 p.m. so I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not.

I'm hoping so too. We have a minivan and a standard through Alamo for 6/28-7-14. The standard is $360 and the minivan is $760. I'm hoping if prices don't drop that they have minivans in the full size row. We don't get in till 9:30 p.m. so I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not.

I do the Drive Happy deal whenever it's listed as a choice. In November there were a lot of minivans and SUV's in the compact row, early flight. In January there were only four bigger vehicles at the end of the compact row, night flight. We got to choose between a pickup truck, a weird van thing and two midsize SUV's. We took one of the SUV's.

I know Alamo does. I think avis let's spouse drive regardless

Budget allows a spouse to drive for free too. When we rented a car in February, I was surprised they didn't even ask for my driver's license. She just asked if we were married and said well then you are covered.

Is anyone else getting that cars are not available? I am trying to rent from 6/26 thru 7/9 and it is telling me that no cars are available.

Is anyone else getting that cars are not available? I am trying to rent from 6/26 thru 7/9 and it is telling me that no cars are available.

Haven't looked in last week but last I was checking prices I had some styles Not Aval. Also you are looking over July 4th so that could be hindering search.

Question: I am not going to WDW, but Hawaii. I always look at Disboards for info on car rental codes though. Someone mentioned using Alamo and selecting "midsize car" to use the Emerald Aisle. I have looked at CarRentalSavers.com (found on this site and used several times) and Costco travel and have not seen this category, but I don't want to guess which one is considered "midsize". There's Intermediate, Standard, Full Size that I would think one of these could be considered as midsize. Can anybody help me on this? TIA!

Question: I am not going to WDW, but Hawaii. I always look at Disboards for info on car rental codes though. Someone mentioned using Alamo and selecting "midsize car" to use the Emerald Aisle. I have looked at CarRentalSavers.com (found on this site and used several times) and Costco travel and have not seen this category, but I don't want to guess which one is considered "midsize". There's Intermediate, Standard, Full Size that I would think one of these could be considered as midsize. Can anybody help me on this? TIA!

I have only heard (read) *Emerald Aisle* mentioned in reference to a National Car Rental

Midsize is intermediate but like above Emerald aisle is National not Alamo but they are techinally owned by same company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter