June 21, 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Meet Up

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another month has gone by.
We now have only

months to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

pirate:

Hello DIS'ers. Is the FishExtener list still open?

We (DH, DD -16, DS- 13 and DD -10) are looking forward to our first Fantasy Cruise!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Mary

pirate:

Hello DIS'ers. Is the FishExtener list still open?

We (DH, DD -16, DS- 13 and DD -10) are looking forward to our first Fantasy Cruise!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Mary

:welcome: aboard Mickey's Jamaican Fantasy. :cool1::cool1: Also please feel free to join our FB page as well https://www.facebook.com/groups/494617903904145/ . The FE is still open and will be at least until we reach the PIF date. The FE sign up instructions are in post #7 of this thread. If you have any questions regarding the cruise or itinerary please feel free to ask away.

Thanks Tigger!! I can't join the FB group until after Christmas as that is when we are telling the kids.... I don't want them to find out looking at my FB stuff.

Thanks so much! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another month has gone by.
We now have only

months to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi There!!

My name is Kaitlin and I'm teriyaki's daughter. My twin sister and I will be 19 at the time of sailing. I will be celebrating my high school graduation (I graduate on Friday the 13th :scared1:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter