June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

Cool here yesterday with rain, but yes the 90's are coming this week.
I don't think we'll do costumes. DH isn't thrilled and when I think about getting into them...I'm not sure I want to go back to the resort or bother with them.
I think right now the rain is from the tropical storm that's moving through. We have no choice on dates so we're going. Glad I bought the tickets. Sold out and selling for huge dollars on ebay at the moment! WOW!!

First week of school down. I survived. Construction has made life interesting to say the least. I'll be glad when my bathroom is done. I still have no intercom, no bells, no clock and no TV in my room. It's quiet, but sometimes annoying.

I make FP+ Sunday night so 60 days out! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Good Morning All

Yes, Midori is home safe.... She has been sharing her journal with me and educating me on the life in Korea.. I took Midori to the doctor to get a complete physical and blood work after her trip to be on the safe side.. She is all clear and healthy.

Midori made Varsity Choir & 5 Honor classes this year. I have enrolled Midori in NSLI for Youth for the 2016 Korea summer session. Today Midori starts her Sears Driving course. Monday through Friday 6:30 - 8:30 for the next 3 weeks.

Enough about us... Hope everyone is doing well and the weather has calmed down..

Bob

RHMH,:yay: So glad she is home safely. I'm not sure which I would of worried about more korea or :car:. That will make your hair grey. :-)
I am sure she will do fine. Has she picked out which car she will be requesting for her BDay? ::yes::

EE22, good luck on your fp+ pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

mky :cutie:

Midori wants a Mustang Rouse, but that's out of the question $75,000 - I can get a low end Mercedes for half the cost... The Mustang is to much car for her right now... it's to much car even for me...

Mustang.jpg Mercedes.jpg

My choice car would be a Altima

Altima.png

:-):-) Happy Labor Day :-):-)

31 days till WDW ............ & 26 days till vacation starts. [[ not sure how my counter got screwed up? ]] :thumbsup2 party: :thumbsup2

mky :earseek:

WOW - I really miss Disney this year... Midori and I will fly to Houston on the 24th for a Korean POP Star event and fly back on the 26th... Fast weekend trip...

One of Midori's favorite K-Pop groups "BTS" will be in Houston...

I guess I will sit on the park bench and people watch while she is inside screaming her lungs out. I would imagine by the end of the event, she would have lost her voice... Might be a quite flight back home.. :rotfl2:

That sounds like fun people watching!!:P
I hope everyone had a good Labor Day!
mky...your trip will be here before you know it. How did it get to be September anyway??:smooth:

I am so jealous you guys are going to Disney in a few weeks..... Happy for ya!!

Hi Everyone !!! :wave:
Well, The Summer is over,:sad: and Im not looking forward to the next ...what ?.....7 months !!:scared1:...YUK....Catching up to everyone today:flower1:
MKY- WOW......Can you squeeze me in one of your Luggage :goodvibes ??!!!party:party: Soooooo Happy you are leaving again soon !!! Wishing you the BESTEST TRIP EVER !!! :banana::cheer2:

RHMH- Soooo Happy Midori is home safe and sound !!! I know you are a Happy Dad for sure NOW !! :angel: princess:

EE22- Hope the time flys by for your dream trip:mickeyjum:hmghost::mickeyjum....I can`t wait to hear all about it :love:

Got the new Disneyfiles Magazine , The New Refurb for the Boardwalk Villas rooms are GORGEOUS !!!! All wood floors like the Grand, and the pull out bed...looks sooo cute....Dumbo Picture on it !!!! EE22, At least We know where are dues are going !!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Life in the Tomar household has been hectic the last few weeks, Our New DIL`s grandfather is very ill, she has been going back and forth to Fla to be with him, He is on Hospice now :sad2: We were sooo happy to have met him in May:flower3:....On a good note, Our God Child gave birth to a baby girl last week, she is soooo precious....princess:....the Perfectly Princess and little Prince growing by leaps and bounds....:tinker: princess: :yay: There was a great deal on Passporters for Labor day, so I ordered a few....Can`t wait to start filling my 2016 up with plans !!!
OK Guys, I hope everyone has a great upcoming weekend !!!!:grouphug:

Hiya :wave::wave: everyone,

EE22, no, not packing yet just making some piles of stuff on my floor. :fish: Think we have everything set up. Already did online check in & paid off disney. All adr's are made & fp+. We got our new magic bands yesterday.

Does anyone know, does your magic annual pass bands > open your room door & everything as the resort bands do? Cause they sent me in may new ap bands but we didn't take them down with us.

Tomar, you have been so busy this summer. Not really looking forward to fall/ winter here at all. Yes, if you can come to chicago > be happy to get you in our luggage. :dogdance:

RHMH, Thanks for the send off.

We are still undetermined about mnnshp 2016, Will probably just go the day we feel like it. And if its now sold out.

18 days till wdw

mky :yoda::flower1::ewok:

41 days...they are not flying, but September drags. Work is way too busy again this year.
Happy Weekend though everyone!!

Hiya :wave::wave: everyone,

EE22, no, not packing yet just making some piles of stuff on my floor. :fish: Think we have everything set up. Already did online check in & paid off disney. All adr's are made & fp+. We got our new magic bands yesterday.

Does anyone know, does your magic annual pass bands > open your room door & everything as the resort bands do? Cause they sent me in may new ap bands but we didn't take them down with us.

Tomar, you have been so busy this summer. Not really looking forward to fall/ winter here at all. Yes, if you can come to chicago > be happy to get you in our luggage. :dogdance:

RHMH, Thanks for the send off.

We are still undetermined about mnnshp 2016, Will probably just go the day we feel like it. And if its now sold out.

18 days till wdw

mky :yoda::flower1::ewok:

OMG , I have NOOO Idea how to navigate this site ...lol :badpc:...Trying to add a quote just became a major issue :rotfl:....Hope everyone is having a great weekend.....just popped in to tell you MKY- ....You can Use Any of your Magic bands...The Year before last , we received 3 sets...DVC, CRO, and an AP set...they are always connected...I called Disney IT about this...but if your not sure...go on MDX and look at your bands...they will be there , and all activated !!!! :goodvibes....Gettig Excited for you guys !!! Whooo Hooo !!!! Get Packing !!!:jumping1::jumping1:

:sunny: 14 days to gooooooooooooooooo to WDW. :sunny: :flower1: 10 days till VACATION starts :flower1: :cloud9: 6 days to work :cloud9:

EE22, I know they are SUPPOSED to work but we have had bands that do not work at all. I did bring a couple and they would not open door, or they didn't work with tix........ now i just stick with the new one. But, yes we have sooooooooooooooo many already. That must be costing wdw something crazy. Now, the bands that people buy that have pictures on them etc.. do they activate them when you buy it? Or are they just fashion bracelets?

Hope everyone has a great week but doesn't fall start this week. :crazy: :smooth: :crazy:

mky :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter