June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids loved HDDR too! I guess if you have the credits for both go for it...but do the one they love first of course.

I finally figured out that we got a better deal on our room than with free dining at Christmas:lmao:I think it was offered for DV members for a time, but ended after a day. I read a post and it was so obvious then:goodvibes We had 45% off our room at WL and with holiday prices this was a better deal than FD. Although, if we had stayed at POR FD would have been better although I didn't figure in tickets which I would have had to buy and we already had tickets. And, we would have had to have two rooms. Seems so obvious now. I couldn't get FD anyway, but I always wondered:rotfl:

My rule of thumb in the "Room-only" discount, department has always been the AP rates being the best....but having said that..... the 45 % at WL you snagged at Christmastime was .......FABULOUS E22 !!:woohoo:
Don`t ask me to figure out the ticketing best deals....Im clueless :rotfl:
(That`s why we always just get AP`s and .......End of Story..:laughing:) !

It's 17 here with the wind chill and snow is due!

It's 99 tomorrow Tomar, but I'll take your well wishes today...by the time July gets here...one day won't matter:goodvibes

Tomar! One of my countdowns says 100 and one says 99. I'm going with 99! I wonder what the one at work says?!?!?!?!

Hi everyone.

Well we got home very late on Monday. We have been very busy the past four days but the suitcases are away at least.

I got to meet MKY and Bug and it was fun. :cool1: They spoiled my kids which always wins me over. :goodvibes

The Nickelodion hotel has more security than the national mint. :lmao: I will let MKY tell that story :rotfl:

We do have some bad news. My father-in-law passed away while we were gone. My sister called us on the ship to let us know.:sad1::sad1:

I will write more later...:laundy:

Hi! I want to extend an invitation for those going in June, July, and August to join the stroller swap we have going over on the budget boards. It's a great opportunity to save money while visiting WDW

Royal Carriage swap....

MANY DATES AVAILABLE-NEW DATES OPENED ON 3/23/09

OUR Fleet:
Double strollers
1d.jpg

LINK: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1992277

SINGLE STROLLER
41CadiiRC-L__SL500_AA280_.jpg

LINK: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2109547

Hiya everyone, :yay: We're home:scared1:

Got home last nite about 6pm & worked all nite, now caught up. it is snowing here but supposed to maybe hit 38.:eek: It was 84 yesterday when we left.:rolleyes:

Parkersmom, Sorry no need for strollers here.:wizard:

Tp2, So happy that DDprincess:Is doing great! Now, good luck with the house! :cheer2: We did eat at dinner at the castle last august for my b-day. Warning, extremely expensive. I know you'll have free dining, but 2 credits is alot. The princess and characters are NOT at dinner. You have a picture with cinderella in the lobby, before your name is called. = equivalent to waiting in line anywhere else and having a picture with character. The fairy god mother comes out for a few minutes and sings a little song and waves, during dinner. She does NOT go to tables and you can take a picture of her while she sings. For my birthday last year, the waitress, brought over a cupcake right after we got our entrees, set it on the table next to me, and said "so we won't forget later". I had the prime rib, it was ok, but not spectacular. That is probably the best thing on the menu. It is prefix prices and only 3 choices. Max was charged as an adult, so I refused to get hime a kiddie meal. He did not eat a thing.:rotfl: :confused3 Now, the room is beauitful. Girls would really like it, but I would reccommend breakfast, if you want a character interaction. My fav character meal, is also a sit down: the grille at "the land" epcot.

EE22, Good luck on the "field". Your in the home stretch now in school.:thumbsup2 Hope DS didn't share his "flu". :rolleyes1 & is feeling better.

Tomar, :wizard: Hang in there, We came back to the same situation. :hug: We got to spoodles but not narcoosee's. I will save that for another trip. Spoodles, was ok. I was expecting something different. It was sooooooooo noisy & so many kids in there. Bug didn't like the food, but I did. Not sure if we would return. But I am glad we tried it. :thumbsup2

Candi, Welcome back! Hope the cruise was great. You have a beauitful family. So sorry about your loss. :hug:

Well, another crisis is starting, must go, full report later.

mky:cutie:

GREAT Trip Report.
So glad you liked SW and Midway. Midway is huge compared to our airport...that's why before you left I found it so funny although I think you were talking more about landing in the houses.

Sounds like you had a good time:woohoo:

How many days till you're back? Can't be that many.

By the way...you better start figuring out your ADRs as they are going fast with the new 90 days. Sci Fi is nearly impossible to get:headache:This makes me so sad.

BIG QUESTION: Does the wake up call talk??????:confused3

Hey EE22,

YES we had stitch every morning wake us up! "Good Morning............." and then I would roll over.:rotfl: But, we did get to mgm at opening for toy story. Or kiss that idea good bye. Fast pass gone at 10 am.:sad2:

Thanks, about the trip report. never know what to write.

I think I have about 2 weeks before we make our adr's again.

Thanks MKY...we must have just had an issue with our phone then in Dec. I really missed Stitch.

Yes...not getting to DHS for Rope Drop means no Toy Story that is for sure.

Saturday night we were dumped on...6 inches of snow:scared1:this does not do well for throwing discus and shot put!!! DL11's meet was called off on Saturday...there were winter storm warnings:confused3

We just missed that snow storm here. It went north and not north east. We got about an inch but it melted in a few hours. Yeah! I did feel a little better, it was 61 at wdw today.

Is it flooding there again. We saw on tv, that flooding was becoming an issue again for spring.

I think normal spring flooding, but nothing like last year...yet. I hope it stays that way. We had a lot of rain a week or so ago and the creek near us was out of its banks, but now it's better. Other places are getting slammed though. One of the cities where our city government went last year that was hit by a big flood a few years ago. Very sad. Our downtown area is a ghost town...no one down there and very few businesses have come back. Creepy.

MKY:cutie:......Welcome back !:goodvibes
Im not getting notifications again.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....didn`t see all these posts today ...:headache:
Going read your trip report in a bit.....glad you had a good time :cloud9:....WOW temps in the 80`s.....AAAAHHHHHHH.....can`t wait !!:beach:
Yikes about TSM......looks like we`ll be in line forever:scared:...since we go to the park after 3 or 4 each day.....ick :rolleyes:
Question?......Did you guys get to eat at Il Mulino ?.....if so, how was it ??
Glad you at least got to go to Spoodles .....this is the last time Mr. Tomar is going to enjoy it there.....they are changing the restaurant to a Greek Mediteranian one ,which Cat Cora (Food Network Iron Chef) is opening there in the fall.....
So happy to hear that Stictch is saying...."Noooooooooooooooo sleeping" !!....LOL ;)
Sorry about the weather MKY and EE22.....hope Spring re-appears soon for you guys :flower3:

Hi everyone.

I finally changed my Avatar after so long.

MKY - glad you made it home safe and sound.

I am going to read your trip report.

July Hours are out:cool1:Very excited even though they seem to be limited, but at this point and snow in April...who cares:thumbsup2

Going to Disney in June and July. Both trips we are staying at CR and the trip in June is for our DD's 4th birthday. We are going on June 13th-16th and staying in the tower MK view. We didn't do CL this trip because we have so many dining ressie's that we didn't think it would be worth it. We are then staying for the 4th and 5th of July CR CL MK view. We always stay in the kingdom for the 4th and we were happy to get the room we got. We missed staying there last year because we waited until the last minute to book and had to stay at the Poly. We liked it, but CR is our home. The fireworks from there are amazing. Hope to see some fellow DIS'ers there.:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter