June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
July Hours are out:cool1:Very excited even though they seem to be limited, but at this point and snow in April...who cares:thumbsup2

Hey EE22, :banana:

Thanks!:thumbsup2 Keep in mind, For this trip, they changed the hours daily! And they once changed them after 2pm that day. Based on census. If it was busy. That one day, they where only supposed to do wishes and no spectro and close at 9pm. Changed at 2pm that 1 spectro added and open till 11 > wound up open till 12am and 2 spector's.

I am glad they are up gives you something to work with but, they could always improve.:idea::cheer2:

I am watching tv & they just keep previewing some movie that will be out the first week of May. :woohoo: Time is really flying.

We dropped the "july" bomb tonight. Dad said " when do you go back?" and we said july. He looked puzzled like he forgot & said I thought it was later? Hmmm. :rotfl: We had not let that out yet, but they thought we did & they just forgot. ;) We are not mentioning october till we come back in july.

Red alert: it is snowing here. :scared1: It was supposed to rain, but looks white to me. :idea: M:idea: Maybe I am hallucinating. Looks like the snow blew over iowa?

mky:cutie:

MKY...we are due to get a big storm Sun....STAY WEST PLEASE!!!

Welcome Disneylover74. MKY is also hooked on CR:goodvibes

Hi Guys !:goodvibes
EE22 and MKY....."THINK SPRING" !!:flower3:
So sorry for the weather your having ! :cold:.....

MKY- LOL about mentioning your upcoming trips to the family.....I think I may follow your lead on that one.....Nana may not even remember I didn`t tell her anyway !...:rolleyes1
She can just call me and think Im "home" !! :laughing:

TGIF Everyone !!:grouphug:

WOW!!! I missed so much. MKY: So glad you had a great trip. We are still sitting on the house. We have had a ton of viewings and one offer but so far we are still holding out. Maybe one more open house next weekend, not sure with it being Easter though. Looking forward to having the showings behind us, that is for sure. You basically can't live in the house. We have been eating out a lot and that does not work too well when you are trying to save money for a new house.:rotfl:

EE22 and MKY: So sorry you guys are getting snow. I thought our huge storm on March 1 was bad. After April is even worse!:scared:

We are under a Winter Storm Watch until Monday morning:scared1:

Isn't that soooooo crazy!!!!!!! It's like 60 degrees today.... I was planning a shopping trip tomorrow but now I'm not so sure..... Don't want to get out and have the rain turn to ice or snow :scared1:

Well...now it's a witner storm warning so you better stay home!

How's the trip planning going? Well, I hope:goodvibes

Hiya everyone,

EE22, & Minnie, I am right with you. They are saying maybe only 3 inches tonight. They have warnings out. And right now it is still pretty nice. Lets hope they are wrong.

TP2,:wave2:pixiedust: For the open house.

Tomar, They now started to ask questions about july. They know something is different. Bug, and I are keeping mum.:thumbsup2 I almost slipped and mentioned october.:eek:

I can`t believe you guys are talking about the ....."Dreaded" ..."S"...word :scared1:...(snow)...OMG !!.....Im so sorry !!
Stay warm ....and keep thinking about WARM weather !!!!:grouphug:
MKY- Try to let them digest July before you slip the Oct. trip in.....LOL.....Im NOT telling Nana....OOOOOO NO.....she freaks when Im not home to answer the phone when I just go to the store !!! YIKES !

Who would have thought I might have a snow day when I make adrs in April. :scared1:

No snow yet, it is staying north of here for now, but it's not looking good I don't think.:confused3

EE22- Pixiedust that the snow stays NORTH !!pixiedust:pixiedust:
GOOD LUCK WITH THE ADR`S TOMORROW !!:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

MKY- we are NOW in Double digits !!!!
ADR`S for us .....next week !!!party:party:party:

TP2- Good Luck with the house....so happy that you already got an offer !!:cheer2:

Happy Palm Sunday everyone !!:grouphug:

Well...now it's a witner storm warning so you better stay home!

How's the trip planning going? Well, I hope:goodvibes

We stayed local today didn't want to chance the storm :)

I was in a wreck in Orlando during my business trip so I'm really not quite up to snuff on doing much anyway :sick: This was the first time ever that I've been in Florida and wanted to be in Iowa ;)

I think we are going to try for a quick trip down sometime before the F&G show is over - possibly late May and then go in August for DS's birthday. I can't imagine the heat being worse in Aug than July :confused3 and he really wants to go for his birthday :goodvibes

I don't really think the free dining works for my family (food allergies) so we'll be hoping for the AP discounts :wizard:

Hiya everyone,

EE22, & Minnie, I am right with you. They are saying maybe only 3 inches tonight. They have warnings out. And right now it is still pretty nice. Lets hope they are wrong.

So far only rain, sending tons of :wizard::wizard::wizard: that this stuff stays away from all of us :goodvibes

We are expecting between 3 and 6 inches tonight and tomorrow. :scared1:

We usually get one snow fall in April but it is usually only a dusting and melts fast.

Sorry about your accident Minnie. That would not be fun.
I guess there was a bad one today on World Drive by the CR.

We didn't get much of anything. We did get 6 inches just a weekend ago so I'm thrilled we didn't get any today. North of here got 6+ inches. Snow days in April are wrong!!

We stayed local today didn't want to chance the storm :)

I was in a wreck in Orlando during my business trip so I'm really not quite up to snuff on doing much anyway :sick: This was the first time ever that I've been in Florida and wanted to be in Iowa ;)

I think we are going to try for a quick trip down sometime before the F&G show is over - possibly late May and then go in August for DS's birthday. I can't imagine the heat being worse in Aug than July :confused3 and he really wants to go for his birthday :goodvibes

I don't really think the free dining works for my family (food allergies) so we'll be hoping for the AP discounts :wizard:

So far only rain, sending tons of :wizard::wizard::wizard: that this stuff stays away from all of us :goodvibes

I misread your post, I thought you said you were a reck, not in one. Are you okay? :grouphug:

Hiya everyone,

Well, we got 3 inches but it took all day to melt. [chicago missed it all too?] Now, we are full of water again. Vader:darth: Went out for a break, and now he is soaked and full of mud. I think our yard will dry up in july?:confused3

I can't believe July is only 3 months. :dance3: bug, and I where already discussing adr's. Not sure what our plans are yet.

I was glad, I didn't set up that fort wilderness segway thing for March cause, Bug's knee was bad and my foot was acting up too. Things are settling down now. Doing a little better. I wore my mbt's, but they are so heavy and when in line standing > you do get a work out [keeping your balance]. So I felt better wearing them, but then more tired? This is sounding confusing. I just think, we where a bit ambitious sometimes, and then felt guilty [or old?] when we just wanted to relax and rest.:sad2: I hit the big 50 in august.:scared1:

Minnie, hope your feeling better. And, I am HOPING that July is cooler than august.:rotfl: Have a great time. The Epcot garden festivale was wonderful. :wizard:

We never got snow...just the cold again. North had 10+ inches in Iowa.

MBTs...I find the sandals to be lighter and I agree the tennis shoes can get heavy and they do take some talent not falling with the rocking on them. That's why DS and DL11 laughed at me last summer...I'd lose my balance a bit.

I had good luck with adrs today for the first half of my trip. Things fill up fast so I wouldn't wait too long mky. Don't let the CM make too many before she confirms. I guess the system can crash and then all is lost. That would NOT be fun!!!

I did get a Fantasmic package:banana:my friend was just there and they had two shows and she still had to show up VERY early for the show. Tons of people.

I booked Keys to the Kingdom today for DL11 and I. I might hurt myself on the segway:rotfl:

Minnie- Sorry about your accident :sad2:...Hope your feeling better now :angel:

MKY- Im saving the Segway tour....for when Mr. Tomar and I can`t walk anymore !! :lmao:.....
By then it should be called ...."The Senior Citizen`s Tour of Epcot" :rotfl:

EE22- Glad the snow passed you by this weekend :wizard:

We are going in August and I have started to plan where we are going and on what days and where to make out ADRS I am so excited now i need to get a list of all the stuff that i need to buy... woooohooooo.. I love the stress before the vacation!

You will have a great time. Your adr window should open soon that's for sure.

I hope everyone has a GREAT Easter. I made the first half of our adrs with good luck. I call again tomorrow.:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter