Jungle Cruise FP during Christmas season

Our last trip our touring plan was to hit the few rides DW rides early and use our FPs for the bigger rides. Jingle Cruise was our first stop and it took forever which screwed up our plans. Bad luck.

We almost always hit Adventure Land first. I know most people don't, but I love our system. We start at Jungle Cruise, Pirates, etc and knock out pretty much all the rides there before there are any lines. My kids love the corny jokes on Jungle/Jingle cruise!

We almost always hit Adventure Land first. I know most people don't, but I love our system. We start at Jungle Cruise, Pirates, etc and knock out pretty much all the rides there before there are any lines. My kids love the corny jokes on Jungle/Jingle cruise!

On our first day in MK we go to Fantasyland becasue we RD that day. On our second vist we "go left" and start in Adventure Land. Even if we do nto get there at RD, it is less cluttered IMO. We love that side of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter