Just a silly little TR - Run Away!!

Boy. I feel like such a dope. (Not that that's an unfamiliar feeling)

Thumper-Man's Wife posted "Squirrel" and I said my fave movie was Christmas Vacation.
I immediately thought of the squirrel scene in the movie and that's the connection that was made.

Then Thumper-Man (gallantly coming to the rescue of his princess) posts this:
tumblr_llmg4kqNWF1qemhs1o1_r1_500.gif

D'oh!

In my defense, I still haven't seen that movie. I know. I know! I will. I will! Promise!

I still feel dumb, though.
Ah well, I'm used to it. :laughing:

I found a recipe too. It looked fairly complicated and (I must admit) I was a little afraid to mess with perfection.

We haven't tried this alleged perfection thingy yet. We will this coming trip.

Being not of spanish decent, I like hombrette better than mujer even if it isn't right. And Lady H, if you're reading this, it's the thought that counts. Send him to the couch.

Mujer wasn't the word I had in mind. Around here, vieja is the word often used to refer to your wife. Viejo if a wife is referring to her husband. Returning to the couch now. :(

Oh, you have no idea how close you are to the start of the next chapter.

Two times now you've told me I might close. Now you got me wondering if my joking around might actually be true. "Stay tuned to tonight's featured episode. Pkondz gets some surprising news." :rotfl:

T-Man, if you want wine, you are in luck, I just bought 8 gallons on Friday ;). I go for quantity over quality, LOL.
Lady H and I will stop on by when Ponzi posts the next chapter. We can have cheap wine together and laugh, I mean comment about his latest chapter. I actually prefer a few cheap wines over the expensive, supposedly better quality, type wines.

Hey! I'm right here! I can still hear you!

Who said that? Oh Hi Ponzi. I hope you're still here, its your TR after all. We were just talking about how we can make this TR sound much, I mean um, er, talking about having some wine. Would you like a glass? I'll go out and buy some more.

Boy. I feel like such a dope. (Not that that's an unfamiliar feeling)

Thumper-Man's Wife posted "Squirrel" and I said my fave movie was Christmas Vacation.
I immediately thought of the squirrel scene in the movie and that's the connection that was made.

Then Thumper-Man (gallantly coming to the rescue of his princess) posts this:
tumblr_llmg4kqNWF1qemhs1o1_r1_500.gif

D'oh!

In my defense, I still haven't seen that movie. I know. I know! I will. I will! Promise!

I still feel dumb, though.
Ah well, I'm used to it. :laughing:

Actually I wasn't coming to the rescue of my princess. She hasn't seen the movie either. She was with you in thinking it came from Christmas Vacation. I showed her some youtube clips from the movie referring to this scene and a few other referring to squirrel.

Actually I wasn't coming to the rescue of my princess. She hasn't seen the movie either. She was with you in thinking it came from Christmas Vacation. I showed her some youtube clips from the movie referring to this scene and a few other referring to squirrel.

Okay. I'm just going to shut up now. Perhaps it would behoove me to work on the next chapter?

Yes, when is the next chapter???

We still need pics and to know your name...::yes::

I thought his name with Ponzi? I can't imagine him as a John or Paul or Herbert :(

As for a picture, I have none in my mind at all for some reason. So that should be really interesting to see....

Guesses, anyone? My guess is Patrick

Just coming out of lurkdom from Nebo's TRs. You guys make me laugh out loud. Hope that I can keep up with the witty repartee. Two of my favorite things have already been discussed: wine and cookies. Sounds like a good time.

Just coming out of lurkdom from Nebo's TRs. You guys make me laugh out loud. Hope that I can keep up with the witty repartee. Two of my favorite things have already been discussed: wine and cookies. Sounds like a good time.

Welcome, Kgroo! I'm not particularly witty either, just pop in once in a while with a comment. It's fun just to be part of it.

I thought his name with Ponzi? I can't imagine him as a John or Paul or Herbert :(

As for a picture, I have none in my mind at all for some reason. So that should be really interesting to see....

Guesses, anyone? My guess is Patrick

I just like calling him Pkondz. It reminds me of pe-khans or as southerners call them them pe-cans. ;)

I know the reveal is coming but I don't think it will stick for me. I mean if he's Mike or Steven or Larry......well to me he's still Pkondz. He's a master of witty commentary, a graphics genius, lover of zebra domes, and all around good, funny guy. ::yes::

And I also have absolutely no visual image either. Just so long as Spike or Nebo the cow don't show up, I will be fine with anything! :laughing:

Just popping in with a quick note, I'll tackle shout outs tomorrow.

Let's see it's 11:30pm and I have to get up at... 5am. :crazy: Tuesdays are always rough, but that's life.

I did manage to get some work done on the next chapter so hopefully it'll be up by Wednesday night or Thursday at the latest.

We haven't tried this alleged perfection thingy yet. We will this coming trip. QUOTE]

Shhhh. You don't see Ponzie around, do you? okay, I'll tell you the truth..... they're not that great. I was unimpressed, actually. Shhhh... that isn't him, is it. Okay, I'll distract him

Look over there -----------------------> Zebra domes!

(Where's that shiney thing when I need it.)

I'm like buzz1121---I say it in my mind as I'm reading, "pe-konz" or "ponzi" ala---Nebo fashion! I can't even imagine calling him a Frank, Carl, or Dennis.

::yes::

We haven't tried this alleged perfection thingy yet. We will this coming trip. QUOTE]

Shhhh. You don't see Ponzie around, do you? okay, I'll tell you the truth..... they're not that great. I was unimpressed, actually. Shhhh... that isn't him, is it. Okay, I'll distract him

What!?!? I was actually really impressed with zebra domes when I tried them. I thought they wouldn't be as good as all the hype,,,but they were.
Now I have to say I did NOT like school bread or the lapu lapu.
And while dole whips are ok I could do without one.

I think his name is Paul

We haven't tried this alleged perfection thingy yet. We will this coming trip.

What!?!? I was actually really impressed with zebra domes when I tried them. I thought they wouldn't be as good as all the hype,,,but they were.
Now I have to say I did NOT like school bread or the lapu lapu.
And while dole whips are ok I could do without one.

I think his name is Paul

I have them down on the list to try. Tell you what I think about them when I get back. Which is still a long, long time from now.

I liked the Dole Whip. It was pretty good. Of course I love pineapple. I'll have to see if its better as a float. Still debating on trying the school bread. Not too keen on coconut. What does the Lapu Lapu have in it?

The lapu lapu was rum, rum, and more rum with a dash of pineapple juice. I don't really like the taste of alcohol so it was a waste for me.

The school bread was really king of boring. I thought it was just a glorified donut.

I have not tried the dole whip float so that is on my list to try this year.

When are your two trips? Im getting confused which is which. :confused:

Yeah, it's hard to notice one of my ticker's. It shows up fine on a Mac, but not so much a pc. :confused3

We're going to Disneyland Aug. 25 - Sep. 1.

We're going to Orlando Dec. 1-15. Be hitting US/IoA & SW the first week, and WDW the 2nd week.

I have them down on the list to try. Tell you what I think about them when I get back. Which is still a long, long time from now.

I liked the Dole Whip. It was pretty good. Of course I love pineapple. I'll have to see if its better as a float. Still debating on trying the school bread. Not too keen on coconut. What does the Lapu Lapu have in it?

The lapu lapu was rum, rum, and more rum with a dash of pineapple juice. I don't really like the taste of alcohol so it was a waste for me.

The school bread was really king of boring. I thought it was just a glorified donut.

I have not tried the dole whip float so that is on my list to try this year.

At least you all are ahead of me...I haven't tried any of them :scared1: I'm looking forward to trying some new stuff now that my DD is "of age" and we can officially look at drinking our way around the world AND trying something new to eat that doesn't involve pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers and generally anything that only a kid eats. (although to be honest I would love to be childish when eating a zebra dome and just shove it into my face then gross her out and take a pic just to embarrass her.)

I want to try a Dole Whip (never done it before (DD doesn't like pineapple but don't ask me why that stopped me before I couldn't tell you).) AND a zebra dome and....and...and...damn there are those 5 pounds I lost again. ok I can't eat it all but may have to do some creative sharing with others :mickeybar (MINE, MINE)

(psst Thumper Man??? how the heck do you put those cool pics in? Wanted to paste the seagulls from Nemo in here but couldn't figure it out.)

(psst Thumper Man??? how the heck do you put those cool pics in? Wanted to paste the seagulls from Nemo in here but couldn't figure it out.)

Are you talking about these guys?

MINE, MINE, MINE!

When you go to post, it takes you to the screen to type. At the top, you see a little yellow icon that looks like it has mountains on it. Right along with the icons to change the fonts, font color, insert links, etc. If you hover you mouse over it, it says "Insert Image." You will need the http address or URL code. Easiest way to get it is to copy it. Usually a right click with your mouse. Once you have the URL Code, click on the yellow icon and paste the code in the box that pops up asking you to enter the URL code. Do a preview post and see if the picture shows up. If it does, you did it correctly. If not, try again. Don't worry if you don't get it the first time. Took me a couple of tries to get it the first time.

If posting from a site like Flickr or Photobucket, some of these sites give you the whole code right away. Some smiley/emoticon sites do as well. You just need to paste it where you would type the message. No need to click on the icon. I've never posted with Photobucket, but I have with Flickr. With Flickr you need to do some editing to the code. Or else you will get some extra wording that don't look right. I provided an example of what I'm talking about. Here's a picture of the castle I took on our last WDW trip.

IMG_1482 by [/url], on Flickr

As you can see in the picture above, it says IMG 1482 on Flickr.

Same picture with the proper editing of the URL code.

Now it doesn't say IMG 1482. If you try to post with Flickr, send me a pm and I'll tell you how to make the proper edits. Just takes a little practice. Make sure and preview your post before hitting submit. This will usually show you if you did it right or not. If posting from websites, sometimes pics may or may not come up. Or you may not be able to get the URL code due to copyrights. Just gotta give them a try. If you still can't get it, send me a pm and I'll give you more detailed instructions.

Good Luck.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter