Just Back and I Have to Say...

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
We just returned from an 8 night stay at the Polynesian. I just have to say that while the Poly was nice, there is NO place like Ft. Wilderness!! I missed it so much that we went over one evening just to have dinner at Trail's End. I suspect one reason I love FTW so much is the many, many happy camping trips I had as a child. Anyway, I don't have a camper, but my girls and I will always stay at the cabins from now on. I just miss it too much not to stay at FTW. (Don't think I'll post this on the resort board, though. I might get banned. ;) )

Melanie

Loved reading your post. We are taking our 1st camping trip to Ft. Wilderness in Novemeber. Last time we stayed at Wilderness Lodge and loved it! We rode the boat over to FW to do the campfire thing with Chip and Dale. The campers looked liked they were having a wonderful time. I am hoping that we will enjoy it too! I would love for my kids to have the same "good camping" memories that you have! Thanks for sharing:) :)

LOL! We do the same thing! We've stayed at the Dolphin the past few trips, but we always end up spending an afternoon/evening (or two) at FW! We just can't stay away! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter