Just back from HRH Club-

nuke

Life is Good
We stayed at the HRH club level Nov. 15-18th. I was very impressed with the HRH. The room was immaculate! We had a club level 7110 which is as far away from the elevators as possible. It still had the white duvet covers in the room and I think they make the rooms look so neat and clean.

Club level was okay. Every morning was the same, muffins, dunkin donuts, bagels and bread and cold cereal.
We never made it to evening offerings.
Cookie and Milk time was good. They had fresh baked chocolate, sugar and oatmeal cookies the first night. Sunday was Rice Krispy treats and Monday was Brownies. Every night they had oreos and chips ahoy available. They ran out of milk every night and didn't refill the coolers.

I wouldn't stay club level again but I wanted to try it out one time. I found the staff at the HRH to be very friendly and we didn't get that "cool" feeling that others have experienced.

Nuke, we were there at the same time Nov 15-23 in room 7085. It is a kids suite and very close to the elevator and housekeeping which was kind of in a bad location due to the noise and traffic but very convienant to the lounge. The evening offerings were alright but nothing great. They always had cheese and veges. I agree with you on the treatment we received from the staff everyone went out of their way to please. We also had the white covers and had turn down service nightly. We just got back last night ( we stayed a week at Indian Rocks Beach also ) and I'm getting my notes together for a trip report asap. We are still in weather shock! We went from laying on the beach 2 days ago to sitting by a cozy fire tonight. Its freezing here!!!! :eek:

It's great to hear that the service at HRH is getting great reviews again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter