Just Back: Tokyo Disney in May

I thought four days was just right. I did all of the attractions (and repeated some favorites) and all of the shows, and I had time to wander and take pictures.
Do you think a 9PM flight back on Day 4 will be OK? We'd have to leave the area by 5 or so. By Day 4, we'll have had three full days in the parks.

What was your favorite places that you visited outside of TDR??? We are in the planning stages of our Japan 24 Trip. We will be going in June. one son will be finishing a semester abroad in Singapore so the boys want to meet in Japan.
So many favorites!
Tokyo: Senso-ji first thing in the morning, TeamLab Planets, Tokyo National Museum, the Yanaka area, watching Kabuki theater, East Garden of the Imperial Palace
Hakone: Staying in a ryokan, Hakone Open Air Museum
Kyoto: Path of Philosophy (early am), Silver Pavilion (early am), Fushimi Inari, Geisha performance

Do you think a 9PM flight back on Day 4 will be OK? We'd have to leave the area by 5 or so. By Day 4, we'll have had three full days in the parks.
I think that's plenty. Most people don't do 4 days...that's a die hard thing!

I think that's plenty. Most people don't do 4 days...that's a die hard thing!
Thanks, that calms down the planner in me. Besides, if we know we have 3-3/4 days in the parks, we can tour a bit more leisurely.

In October we are doing 4 days also. I don’t want to be mad dashing everywhere and not let it all soak in. We also may want an afternoon break at hotel. We sometimes do that at Disneyland and WDW.

We did 4 days in January and found it slightly too much. Found by Day 4 that we were trying to "kill time"...

It was January though, which I suppose is usually a quiet time, so YMMV.

We did 4 days in January and found it slightly too much. Found by Day 4 that we were trying to "kill time"...

It was January though, which I suppose is usually a quiet time, so YMMV.

After 2020, there hasn't been a full event running during January which means one less show in each park. If you were there before the Minnie event started this year (or before the Frozen event in previous years), there's even less.

But I also agree that 4 days may be a lot for some people, especially if they're skipping some rides.

Currently planning a 10 day Japan trip in May 2025 for my son's graduation. How is the weather?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter