Just Got Standard BWV 1-Bd for May!!

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
We're so excited here .... I just booked our first stay at BWV (we added on points there last month) and was able to get a standard view 1-bd for the Flower & Garden Festival!

After reading here how quickly standard views go, I figured I didn't have a prayer of getting one, but I guess we're meant to go on this trip! :teeth:

Just had to share my happiness -- maybe it will give others hope that those elusive standard views are possible to get, even late in the booking game. :)

Congratulations! You'll love the Flower & Garden Festival and the short walk from BWV to Epcot!! Have a great trip!:)

Good for you! I love Epcot's Flower and Garden Show and you're getting the prime location for the bargain rate!

Bobbi:D

We'll be there May 22-28. Our ds has the two days before Memorial Weekend off and when we realized that this weekend, we jumped on the idea of pulling him out for the 3 prior days and heading to WDW! We're all so excited -- ds can't wait to try the "freaky clown slide"! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter