Just got the 20/30/40 pincode

I created a new user on the DW website and used my husbands email address and my parents US address and then created an itinerary for December stating that I still need accomodation. Three days later I got a pin code stating "We’re delighted you’ve been making plans online with My Disney Vacation! Since you’re still looking for accommodations, we invite you to explore total Disney magic with a Disney Resort stay at a great rate. It’s a wonderful way to experience a wonderland of nonstop Disney enchantment 24 hours a day—plus the benefits of staying at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel!". For those of you who have friends or family in the states try using your email address with their mailing address. It might work for you as well!!:banana

Oh how exciting!!!:wizard: Congrats

But I have to say I am EXTREMELY JEALOUS!!!!!!!! :guilty::lmao:

I have 40% off our 8 nights at AKL and off 4 nights at BC as thats all thats available to the general public until 2 Oct. I just need a pin or another deal for 40% off from 3 october for the next 10 nights. I wish I had a US address to add to one of the 4 email addresses I have registered in my obsession in trying to get a pincode :rotfl2:

Congratulations! Great news and thanks for sharing.

I've got a cousin in the states so might her ask her if I can borrow her address and hopefully it'll work.

I get plenty of pin code emails without a US address registered with them, maybe it's just luck rather than your address.

Willow25, just wanted to thank you! I followed your instructions and received the pin code. The TA successfully used it for our whole travelling party which is even better!

Willow25, just wanted to thank you! I followed your instructions and received the pin code. The TA successfully used it for our whole travelling party which is even better!

Wow, that's awesome. I am hoping to use Willow's tips for my accom next year.

That's how I got my pin too. :thumbsup2 I think the US address really helps.

Now I'm just waiting for people to start getting codes that keep going until the end of March. :laughing: Then I'll start again.

What is this Pin Code all about???
We are a family of four spending 8nights at WDW from 27/9 to 5/10. Still hav'nt booked at our accomodation yet. Looking at maybe a moderate resort. Any ideas for two teenage boys?? We will proabably take the free dining offer also. What Travel agent is best to go through? Dreams Unlimited, Build a better Mouse trip, Mousektrips! Very Confused!!!:headache:
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!:confused3

A pin code is something that Disney offers as a discount for e.g., room only rate. The pins are usually offered to "selected guests" and then sometimes offered to the general public.

The recent general public offer was for 30/40/45 % discount for room only rate. The pins can be sent to you via email or by snail mail by Disney. No one knows what the formula is when they select the guests.

I think you will need to do the sums to work out whether the room only rate % discount works out better than free dining (at full rack rate).

WRT Travel Agents, you'll find that a number of us have used Dreams Unlimited.
I've just come back from a trip and used Carrie (who was brilliant) from SmallWorld Vacations.

I guess you have to ask around and then find a TA that you think you can work with.

And I should have probably pointed out that the spread of the discounts relate to value/moderate/deluxe accommodation rack rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter