Just returned from Music and French Quarter

Rideengineer

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! Just got back from 9 wonderful days in Florida! We spent 7 nights in a preferred view room at the All Star Music. It was absolutely wonderful! The only downside was the cheer competitions going on...buses full of teenage girls. For our last night we transferred over to the Port Orleans French Quarter. I stayed tehre the first time I ever went to WDW so it was kinda nostalgic for me. We had a BIG key problem and the rest the family was waiting to be picked up at DAK which was closing, so halfway through trying to get int he room I had to run get them. But after a few tries and no luck getting in one cast member walked over to our rooma nd opened it for us and sent engineering to fix the door. We took the boat downtown and finished our shopping and ate at the Rainforest Cafe (highly recommended). Definitely will continue to stay on-site!

Thanks for your report! Can you tell me a little more about the busses and food court, etc? I am going down to WDW with my three young children (alone) and I would like to know what to expect at All Star Music.

Thanks again!!

Karen

Well, I absolutely loved the Music. We payed a little extra for a preffered room in the Calypso building, which made it nice for walking to the food court and getting mug refills/catching buses. The buses were interesting, seemed like there were millions of animal kingdom buses, I guess because it was so close, but no one was really riding them. One night I waited over 20 minutes for a Downtown Disney shuttle and it was full so I had to stand, which for me wasnt a big deal, but I got a little upset when people wouldnt stand up so my eight year old sister could sit down. The food court was not oo bad, the only time we ever ate there was breakfast. Lunch and dinner were usually in the parks or downtown. I bought the family mugs the night we got there and after 7 days we had definitely gotten our use out of them. Hope this is what you were looking for...if you need to know anything else just let me know.

eight (8) ... sometimes she couldnt even find anywhere to hold on to, so I held onto her and the bar above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter