Just sad

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
I am under a lot of stress right now. It is coming from a variety of angles. Almost all beyond my control at this point. And I just feel so sad.
I cried at work. Felt so silly and really couldn't pinpoint why. Thankfully, I gathered myself up and went on with my day.
But just wanted to say hello to others out there that may be struggling. And know you are not alone. I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel but it seems so small and far away right now.

Sometimes we go through a hard patch in life. Best to focus on the present and try and take care of things as best you can. That way when it passes life will seem better or at least a new normal.

i hope you are doing a bit better Java
so difficult to pull it together at work in rough times.

Sending you lots of love and support

Often times in times of a lot of stress, I try to remind myself to take one minute at a time, that by constantly worrying/ruminating over the issue, that the issue is out of my control and if I have done the best that I can to manage it or resolve it, that is what will keep me going. I know, it is very difficult, especially when some people are clearly more prone to worrying than others. Hope that things get better and each day is a "new beginning"! :goodvibes:flower:

Thank you all. Just a mini update that I'm slowly getting better. I got back to exercising. Although right now I am avoiding it. I have said yes to a few events and have had fun. So I hope I am on the high road out of the depression. Hugs to you all kind people.

pixiedust:
Thought you could use some pixie dust today!
:sunny:And let the sun always shine on you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter