• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Katie & Ed 12-14-09 Help! How do I make the bride/groom hats?!??!

Hey, just wanted to say Hi and that I love your journal so far. Sorry I can't answer the transporting question.

I absolutely adore your STDs, are you going to be printing them on cardstock? Where did you get the template?

And as for colors, I liked the Scarlet and Black, maybe accent it with sliver? That'd be beautiful.

I hope to read more soon :)

Hey, just wanted to say Hi and that I love your journal so far. Sorry I can't answer the transporting question.

I absolutely adore your STDs, are you going to be printing them on cardstock? Where did you get the template?

And as for colors, I liked the Scarlet and Black, maybe accent it with sliver? That'd be beautiful.

I hope to read more soon :)

Thanks!! I got the outline of the pass from a girl on the knot! I added all of my info then myself. Ill be printed on cardstock and making the "envelope" out of cardstock myself. I havent and wont do that til will confirm our date this December just in case. =)

So I bought those bride/groom hats off ebay for 10 bucks! I want to surprise DF and use our mickey groom and minnie bride hat and headband we got last year when we got engaged at Dis and make those hats that some of the brides have made. Question...how did you guys do it?!?! The ears look so secure on the hats...did you sew...hot glue? Help! I want to suprise him before he comes home from his business trip!

So I bought those bride/groom hats off ebay for 10 bucks! I want to surprise DF and use our mickey groom and minnie bride hat and headband we got last year when we got engaged at Dis and make those hats that some of the brides have made. Question...how did you guys do it?!?! The ears look so secure on the hats...did you sew...hot glue? Help! I want to suprise him before he comes home from his business trip!

Hi Katie, here is a thread that has the instructions on how to make the hats that Carrie made and we are all coping!!:rotfl2: Hope it helps!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1884462

Saaaaay.... what's going on around here? :magnify:

Oh good - you found the directions for making free-dessert magnets! :rotfl:

Hey Katie I think I actually spoke w. you on the knot ! I love your pj so far ! Definitely digging the scarlet color very dramatic!and perfect in dec!

:yay: im a copier as of late. dessert magnets...the roots...!!!! your wedding was gorgeous carrie!

Aww... thanks! :hug: Don't worry - I was just copying stuff I liked too! Plus, I think it's the easiest way to get exactly what you want from Disney: Just show them somebody else's picture!

I like the scarlet and black, i am considering doing something very similar myself.

Hi

Congratulations on you fantastic proposal !

I like the red and chocolate best its more romantic looking.

I too am going to make those hats - thanks lurky

Linz xxx :)

I might have to make DF one of those hats. His head is too big for the groom's one disney makes. I NEED free dessert! And, I'll do whatever it takes!

Your e-ring is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest of your planning! If things go well, I will be at WDW for my 2nd PS the same week you are there this DEC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter