Kazaa question

shelle94

<font color=green>Got sucked back into Everquest<b
I have Kazaa lite and it works great except I can't preview anything I am downloading. Anyone know how to fix this problem? For some reason people are changing the file name on some files. It's very annoying to find out after waiting 5 hours for something to download that it isn't what you thought it was. If I could preview it I could save time and stress. :D

Thanks.

I use Kazaa light and I don't have any problem previewing the songs. I don't know why it's working that way for you. The trouble I have is that Kazaa starts to download automaticly every time I load up Kazaa light and I have to stop the download. It's not really a problem but I would like to stop it.

It's the movies you can't preview and people think it's funny to put up different movies than you expect. But that's the price of free, stolen movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter