***Keep Me Cool Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Tamarap said:
Oh yes I did get mine. Thank you very much. I just had a chance to go through mine. I received a great drink cooler (perfect for beach camping), a bottle of water, popcorn (my fav snack), a beach towel (again perfect for camping), and a pair of lime greeen flip flops that fit perfectly! I returned home to muggy, 100 degree temps so this exchange came at a much needed time!!!

Great, have a great cool summer.

That just leaves us with one exchange to be recieved and then this exchange will be completed.

Carrie your package should be traveling closer to you today.

The jam/jelly exchange has started, come and join us :thumbsup2 .

:thumbsup2 :wizard:

I go to work at 1 pm today, so if my mail is not here by then I will check back in when I come home, around 11:30. :)

I hope Carrie's mailman had dropped off her exchange for her and that it will be waiting when she gets home.
:wizard:

No nothing, I meant to post last night but when I got home my friend was here, her computer crashed and she was chiecking her job listings. We are going to Disney in August so then we sat up and talked until 1 am. I worked today 6:30 am to 3 pm, then took Stacey shopping.

Maybe it will be here tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter