*Kendra and Casey's TR 8/2/8 Updated 8/23/08 RANDY'S PICS ARE UP AND WELCOME BAG PICS

Disneychix

When you wish upon a star...
Wow! That is one of the best MK photo shoots I've seen! You both look great.
The Cindy's carrosel shoots are beautiful and I love the B/W one of the back of you 2 on the bridge.

Very nice! :)

Keira1387

Married at Disney August 2, 2008
Kendra! Love your MK pictures! Our photographer practically ran us out.. so we didn't get any funny pirate shots! Those are great!

Can't wait to see more!!!!!:surfweb:
We were there for about an hour and 1/2. He had just gotten over being sick, and said he wanted to give us a 100%. Who was your photographer?

OMG....I love your pictures...They are fabulous!!!!
Thank you!

Wow! That is one of the best MK photo shoots I've seen! You both look great.
The Cindy's carrosel shoots are beautiful and I love the B/W one of the back of you 2 on the bridge.

Very nice! :)
Thank you! I think we got very lucky with our pictures!

figmentfan814

DIS Veteran
I love some of the shots inside the castle by the BBB and the mosiac. The shots by Pirates are really great too. Paul was the best, I was so happy that he was willing to do some untraditional shots with us too. It was fun to get something different than just the castle.

• Donald'sGirl

DIS Veteran
    Kendra that pictures are beautiful! I love the misty ones and the POTC ones! Now if only I could convince DF!! :rotfl:

Keira1387

I love some of the shots inside the castle by the BBB and the mosiac. The shots by Pirates are really great too. Paul was the best, I was so happy that he was willing to do some untraditional shots with us too. It was fun to get something different than just the castle.
    Yes, he was very openminded! We loved working with him!

Kendra that pictures are beautiful! I love the misty ones and the POTC ones! Now if only I could convince DF!! :rotfl:
    Thank you!

jessesgirl-080708

I got married at the happiest place on earth!
    We were there for about an hour and 1/2. He had just gotten over being sick, and said he wanted to give us a 100%. Who was your photographer?

Thank you!

Thank you! I think we got very lucky with our pictures!
    Ours was Ty Boyce. We didn't request anyone.. thats just who we got. We were in and out soo fast! But we haven't seen the pics yet, so I can't say anything bad! (at least not on here!:lmao: )

We were back at the Contemporary thirty minutes early!

Rebclay

I found my prince!!!
    I absolutely love the photos. Your photographer did an amazing job. And you looked so beautiful. I think i know who i'm going to request for my photo shoot someday. Congrats on living happily ever after.

• Keira1387

I absolutely love the photos. Your photographer did an amazing job. And you looked so beautiful. I think i know who i'm going to request for my photo shoot someday. Congrats on living happily ever after.
    Thank you!!:goodvibes

29apr00

Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!
    What's the link to see your Randy pics??

Can you post the link for your sneak peak too?

• jessesgirl-080708

I got married at the happiest place on earth!
    Your randy pics look soo good!
    Your dress looked so good on you! I love the pick ups!
    And, holy cow your mom is tiny!

I can't wait for mine! I'm dying over here!!!

29apr00

Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!
    Beautiful!! I really liked your cake! And the bridesmaid dresses were beautiful! i love you how you were able to get the color of the dresses and the cake to match! Great job!

Keira1387

Your randy pics look soo good!
    Your dress looked so good on you! I love the pick ups!
    And, holy cow your mom is tiny!

I can't wait for mine! I'm dying over here!!!
    Thank you!! I can't believe how fast Randy was! My mom is naturally skinny... Its not fair!:rotfl:

Beautiful!! I really liked your cake! And the bridesmaid dresses were beautiful! i love you how you were able to get the color of the dresses and the cake to match! Great job!
    Thank you!!!!!:goodvibes

keenercam

Loves Mickey!
    Kendra, you looked absolutely stunning and your pictures are incredible! You must be so excited! How will you ever choose which to put in an album? Your flowers were sooo beautiful and your cake was gorgeous!! What an awesome color and shape!!! I LOVE the picture of Casey dipping you on the beach and the one of you sitting in the chair with him behind you and leaning over. You both just look so comfortable with each other and so trusting and loving. Thank you so much for sharing!

padisneyfour

DIS Veteran
    OHHH your pictures look beautiful.....Everything looks like it was amazing the images on the walls, the beach shots, you in the WP.... I am so happy for you!::goodvibes Congrats looking forward to hearing more.....

Keira1387

Kendra, you looked absolutely stunning and your pictures are incredible! You must be so excited! How will you ever choose which to put in an album? Your flowers were sooo beautiful and your cake was gorgeous!! What an awesome color and shape!!! I LOVE the picture of Casey dipping you on the beach and the one of you sitting in the chair with him behind you and leaning over. You both just look so comfortable with each other and so trusting and loving. Thank you so much for sharing!
    Thank you so much! I think the one of hime dipping me at the beach is my favorite too! It's going to be so hard to choose!

Beautiful pictures Kendra! Randy got those out fast! :thumbsup2
    Thanks! I couldn't believe how fast he was!

OHHH your pictures look beautiful.....Everything looks like it was amazing the images on the walls, the beach shots, you in the WP.... I am so happy for you!::goodvibes Congrats looking forward to hearing more.....
    Thank you!

Kendra your pictures and video are beautiful! The video brought me to tears. I love how he ended it!
    Thank you! How sweet!

Keira1387

I realized that I didn't get a chance to show you our welcome bags before we left. So here they are!

This is what we put in them:

We had tags made:

White Chocolate castles:

Close-up:

Trail mix:

DF... Now DH stuffing them:

Here are some of the finished bags:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.