*Kendra and Casey's TR 8/2/8 Updated 8/23/08 RANDY'S PICS ARE UP AND WELCOME BAG PICS

Congratulations Kendra!! Welcome back!

So sorry about FIL. that's so sad.

Congrats Kendra! I hope moving in went well for you! I hope you had a great time on your cruise. Sorry about your loss.

Kendra,

Congratulations! I just read your PJ and can't wait to hear all about it! I'm using the WP and WHP, too, so I am DYING to hear how you liked it all! :surfweb:

Also, after things calm down enough for you to think, I'm curious how exactly you used Impressions and what you thought of them. Their website is so bad, I can't really tell what you're supposed to do! :confused3

I e-mailed her using the e-mail address on the website. You can also call her. She will even meet with you at Frank's for a planning session. I can't tell you how wonderful she was to work with, and the final product was amazing! Let me know if you have any other questions!
Her E-mail is Shelley@themescometrue.com

Here are a few teaser pics taken by my Aunt:
772347322112_0_BG.jpg

371937322112_0_BG.jpg

588247322112_0_BG-1.jpg

I e-mailed her using the e-mail address on the website. You can also call her. She will even meet with you at Frank's for a planning session. I can't tell you how wonderful she was to work with, and the final product was amazing! Let me know if you have any other questions!
Her E-mail is Shelley@themescometrue.com

Thank you so much!

Your dress is beautiful! And your hair! And your flowers! :flower3: They really compliment the colors in the WP!

Love the teaser pics Kendra! You look beautiful and so happy. You bouquet is gorgeous, I love the colors. Are you going to start your TR soon? :flower3: popcorn::

Love the teaser pics Kendra! You look beautiful and so happy. You bouquet is gorgeous, I love the colors. Are you going to start your TR soon? :flower3: popcorn::

Thank you Catherine! Yes, I will be starting a TR, probably tomorrow. We should hopefully have cable and internet tomorrow at the house, and I won't have to update at work!

Oh Kendra you were so beautiful!!! Your dress was gorgeous and I love your flowers!!!

Hi Kendra! I just caught up on your PJ and I LOVE the teaser pics!! You looked gorgeous! I'm looking forward to reading your TR! :)

Kendra,
I don't frequent the boards that often anymore but I had to say CONGRATS!!!
Your pictures are beautiful and you look breath taking. I hope the wedding was everything you imagined and more!

I saw your video on Stan's site; it looked great and your sneak peek pictures are so pretty. You look so happy and I love the color of your flowers. Looking forward to reading more! Congratulations!

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. My grandfather passed away after being in that type of state for a year and it was still hard for everyone. You never can really prepare yourself no matter what the situation.

Oh Kendra you were so beautiful!!! Your dress was gorgeous and I love your flowers!!!
Thank you!

Hi Kendra! I just caught up on your PJ and I LOVE the teaser pics!! You looked gorgeous! I'm looking forward to reading your TR! :)
Glad you got yourselve caught up!

Your bouquet is beautiful!! Thanks for the teaser pics!!
Thanks!

Kendra,
I don't frequent the boards that often anymore but I had to say CONGRATS!!!
Your pictures are beautiful and you look breath taking. I hope the wedding was everything you imagined and more!
Thanks for stopping in!

I saw your video on Stan's site; it looked great and your sneak peek pictures are so pretty. You look so happy and I love the color of your flowers. Looking forward to reading more! Congratulations!

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. My grandfather passed away after being in that type of state for a year and it was still hard for everyone. You never can really prepare yourself no matter what the situation.

Love the pics so far...really like the flowers in the end
Thanks! The petals at the end was a last minute decision, but I'm so glad I did it!

Vendor Review:
Jennifer O'Leary-Wedding Planner A+++++

Jennifer was WONDERFUL from start to finish. She made the day of the wedding so relaxing.

Carolyn Allen's A+
They were wonderful to work with. When they did the final fitting the day before the wedding, DH and the BM shoes did not fit. They brought them the correct sizes the morning of the wedding without any problem.

Rose and the Disney Floral Team A+

I was really happy with how all the flowers turned out! I think she did a wonderful job with the description I gave her. I couldn't have been happier with them!

Kathleen w/ Carolyn Allen's-Makeup A++
She came in right on time, and I was very happy with her work. I would recommend her to anyone who just needs makeup. She used to work for Ana, but has started her own business.

Randy Chapman- A+++++++++++++++++++++++
I can't even tell you how WONDERFUL Randy is. The only problem at the wedding was... A half hour before the wedding my sister's heel snapped off of the shoe!!! DFTW tried really hard to fix it, they said the couldn't, but gave us 4 pairs of back up shoes for her to choose from. Then Randy walks over and says "let me take a look." He fixed the shoe and it was perfect for the rest of the day!!! He is just AMAZING!!!!

Stan-STVS Weddings-A+++
I didn't even know he was there. He is so great to work with and works great with Randy. I saw my sneak peak and love it! I can't wait for the full video.

Ana-Beaute Speciale-A+
She did my hair and makeup for the MK Photo shoot. She was wonderful! Very Perky at 4:00am. She even helped me get into my dress!

Paul Looper-MK Photo shoot A+++++
Paul was so much fun! He is really a great guy!

Randy Chapman- A+++++++++++++++++++++++
I can't even tell you how WONDERFUL Randy is. The only problem at the wedding was... A half hour before the wedding my sister's heel snapped off of the shoe!!! DFTW tried really hard to fix it, they said the couldn't, but gave us 4 pairs of back up shoes for her to choose from. Then Randy walks over and says "let me take a look." He fixed the shoe and it was perfect for the rest of the day!!! He is just AMAZING!!!!

Never ceases to amaze me!!! He is awesome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter