• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Kendra and Casey's TR 8/2/8 Updated 8/23/08 RANDY'S PICS ARE UP AND WELCOME BAG PICS

I know i won't be on tomorrow so here it is a bit early....

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!

Hope it's magical for you!!

I have been reading your pj and just wanted to say congrats for tomorrow. Here is some :pixiedust: so everything goes perfectly.

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!

Hope your wedding is all you ever dreamed of times millions more!!!:woohoo:

See ya real soon!!

happy wedding day Kendra & Casey!!

wishing you a wonderful day full of magic!!:hug: :banana: :wizard:

Kendra,

Congratulations! I just read your PJ and can't wait to hear all about it! I'm using the WP and WHP, too, so I am DYING to hear how you liked it all! :surfweb:

Also, after things calm down enough for you to think, I'm curious how exactly you used Impressions and what you thought of them. Their website is so bad, I can't really tell what you're supposed to do! :confused3

I just watched your Sneek Peak on STVS and you were beautiful! Love the flowers!!!

Kendra Hope you had a magical wedding day! Enjoy your honeymoon! Cant wait to hear all the details!

Hello Everyone! We are back and married! DH and I are moving into our house today! I want to thank everyone for their well wishes! Our day was perfect! Disney surpassed our expectations in every way! The honeymoon was amazing! DCL is just great. We did receive some bad news while we were gone though... My DH father passed away the morning that we got off the cruise. He had been sick for about 12 years now with parkinson (sp?) disease. He has pretty much been a vegetable for about a year now, and just entered hospice care about a week ago, so this was NOT a surprise to us. We knew it was only a matter of time.

I will be starting a TR probably tomorrow, and if anyone wants to see, my sneak peek is up on Stan's website!

Welcome back Kendra!!!

I can't wait to hear all about your wedding! Please start your TR soon! How about some teaser pics while we wait? ;)

I'm sorry to hear about you fil :hug:

Congrats on your wedding and your new home with DH- how exciting! :banana: :banana: looking forward to hearing all the details! :goodvibes

Sorry for your loss,best wishes..... take care!:hug:

Congratulations!!:yay:

Can't wait to hear about DCL, as we want to do one for our honeymoon!

Silly question, but how do you get access to the sneak peak?

Kendra,

congrats and welcome home. Can't wait to hear all about your wedding and honeymoon. Sorry to hear about your fil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter