*Kendra and Casey's TR 8/2/8 Updated 8/23/08 RANDY'S PICS ARE UP AND WELCOME BAG PICS

You can check the five day forecast for you wedding day weather now!!!:lmao:

5 Days left!!!!!!

OMG Kendra! I can't believe you're down to a handful of days! You must be so excited! Time for some banana dances!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ;)

Yay Kendra! You're leaving tomorow!! :banana: :banana:

Enjoy your wedding and I hope you have a magical time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

HA! Today I checked the ten day forecast for my wedding and it shows rain too!! :eek:

Rain or shine it will be an amazing day!! Have a wonderful time at you wedding and on your cruise! Takes lots of pics.. I have always wanted to go on a Disney Cruise!

Have a great trip! Hope I see ya next Thursday around the staircase!:cheer2:

Congrats! Tommorrow you leave! Have a safe and magical trip! sending you loads of pixiedust: Best wishes!!!!

Thanks for the pixie dust!

:woohoo: Have a fab fab fab fab fab fab time!
Thank you!

HA! Today I checked the ten day forecast for my wedding and it shows rain too!! :eek:

Rain or shine it will be an amazing day!! Have a wonderful time at you wedding and on your cruise! Takes lots of pics.. I have always wanted to go on a Disney Cruise!

Have a great trip! Hope I see ya next Thursday around the staircase!:cheer2:

Yeah, I have basically come to terms with the fact that it will probably rain. Like you said though, it doesn't really matter, and no point in worrying about something you can't control! Yes, you'll have to look for me! I don't know how I will find you though...:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm not sure if I will be on the computer tomorrow, since it's my running around day. I wanted to thank everyone on here for all help, and support during the past year of wedding planning! These boards have taught me sooo much and introduced me to Randy! So thank you all! :flower3:

CONGRATS AND BEST WISHES!!!
:goodvibes :hug:
have a safe trip and a wonderful wedding can't wait to ssee all the picts !!!
:cool1:
enjoy every moment it goes by soooo fast!!!!
:yay: :banana: :wizard:

Kendra, OMG I didn't realize you leave tomorrow! I dont' come over to the boards much anymore. That is sooo exciting. You are going to be a beautiful bride and your wedding day is going to be so special! I will defintely be checking in for your TR and pictures though! Wouldn't miss that for the world!

Congrats and have the most wonderful time!!!

Yeah, I have basically come to terms with the fact that it will probably rain. Like you said though, it doesn't really matter, and no point in worrying about something you can't control! Yes, you'll have to look for me! I don't know how I will find you though...:rotfl: :rotfl:

HAHA :lmao: I'll be the one in white!

You leave in a couple hours!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful trip! Looking forward to hearing about your wedding! Remember to take some time to really soak in all the little details of the day. :bride: :groom:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter