Kevin, you're right about Sue.....

At one point in time, there was a place in DinoLand where there were scientists making replicas of Sue's bones. When I did the college program the summer of 1999, I got to into the building and see how they made the replicas. It was pretty cool.

She is a dinosaur! I "met" her at the Field Museum in Chicago. I certainly hope it is not her poop that will be on display at AK....well, I certainly hope no one's or things poop is on display, but we'll let Bob report back on that!

http://www.fieldmuseum.org/sue/index.html

"Look she had corn for lunch" :lmao: :rotfl2:

So glad I wasn't drinking anything at this point in the podcast!

I was just coming to post this...but someone beat me to it. Just saw Sue two weeks ago...didn't see any poop nearby. She was looking hungry though....:scared1:

There are actually 3 copies of Sue's bones - one at the Field Museum in Chicago, one at Animal Kingdom in front of the Dinosaur ride (to the right side of the sidewalk) and a traveling version that McDonald's takes to schools and such around the country.

pdarrah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter