Kevin's Maya Grill Review

goofy89

MK ZooCrew '84-'89
Kevin-
Thanks for the Maya Grill review. We are returning in 10 days to CSR for our 3rd time. We love the resort, but have never dined at Maya Grill for dinner. The prices always scared us away back to Pepper Market (which we love).

However, we have had the breakfast buffet at Maya Grill which is WONDERFUL. It was a nice change of pace from Pepper Market for breakfast.

Kevin-
Thanks for the Maya Grill review. We are returning in 10 days to CSR for our 3rd time. We love the resort, but have never dined at Maya Grill for dinner. The prices always scared us away back to Pepper Market (which we love).

However, we have had the breakfast buffet at Maya Grill which is WONDERFUL. It was a nice change of pace from Pepper Market for breakfast.

I completely agree about the breakfast buffet. It's a little pricey for breakfast (not by disney standards of course) but on our week long stay last year we had breakfast there 3 times. DF loves it so much that when we go down in 2 weeks :banana: for our wedding and we'll be staying at the Grand Floridian, we're planning to meet DF's family at CS one morning so we can eat breakfast at maya. We never did try it for any other meals though.

What cracked me up was before Kevin even started the review, he let out that big exasperated sigh and I knew exactly how this review was going to turn out!!

Ate there a couple of years ago during free dining.

We sat at a table next to the windows, so I didnt' experience the yellowing of the food.

I really don't remember anything about the dinner other than there were not many people eating. The food must have been mediocre since I can't remember anything about it, unlike Boma which I can still imagine the taste of to this day.

BTW, I had an unmerorable experience at Le Cellier also and won't go back there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter