~~~Key chain exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Lily's Packet arrived last night.

1 Flip Flop Arizona key chain
1 princess Disneyland key chain
1 bonus Alaska key chain

pencils, stickers and a small bowling set which Barbie played with last night LOL.:rotfl:

thanks Meriweather - you made Lilys day.:goodvibes

I'll be heading to the post office first thing in the morning!:thumbsup2

I received my keychains:

a little wooden baseball bat
a bendable Mickey Mouse

Thanks Sandra. I already am using the Mickey Mouse keychain; I like the larger ones so that I don't lose my keys in my purse.

Cindy;)

Friday is mail day..............there are about 10 that still need to go out.

Be sure to post here whey you ACTUALLY mail so I can mark you off the list ::yes::

One package is arriving today, and the other package should arrive on Friday :)

Received keychains from Can84 today. Received two New York keychains along with an adorable "I <3 NY" bag. DD is eyeing it up. . . Thank you Christiann! The note, written in an Epcot card, says the Disney keychains are coming separately. Yeah! More mail! We love getting fun stuff in the mail. Especially Disney stuff.:goodvibes :goodvibes

Received keychains from Can84 today. Received two New York keychains along with an adorable "I <3 NY" bag. DD is eyeing it up. . . Thank you Christiann! The note, written in an Epcot card, says the Disney keychains are coming separately. Yeah! More mail! We love getting fun stuff in the mail. Especially Disney stuff.:goodvibes :goodvibes

I was tring to time it so both packages arrived the same day, but it didn't work out. But it is fun knowing something else is coming :goodvibes

I received one of mine today from spartankid34, Jamie.

A NH moose and a Toy Story Disney one.
Thank you, Jamie.....and welcome to the exchanges. Glad you are enjoying them.

I started a new job, and have been VERY busy! Mine will be mailed Sat!!! Woo hoo

Please post back when you do mail...........and don't forget to come here and tell us when you receive.
Saturday is the latest, please do get it out then since really tomorrow is mail day ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter