~~~Key chain exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I'm thinking mine will be the last to arrive, as even though it went airmail i was told 14 days.

I do hope the others arrive before that.............expected for international.

I'm disapointed to see that the one I sent hasn't arrived yet:confused3 whe I mailed it on Friday he told me Monday Delivery. I hope it arrives soon!!

Got back from out of town and had my package!! Got a Bashful Vinylmation keychain and an Ocean City, NJ keychain. Thanks Bridgette (cousinbb)!

Keychain exchange was great fun. Me & my dd can't wait for the next one. Headed to WDW on Sunday for 8 days and I am going to pre-shop for the next one!!

I'm disapointed to see that the one I sent hasn't arrived yet:confused3 whe I mailed it on Friday he told me Monday Delivery. I hope it arrives soon!!

I know.....the 4 still out (not counting the international one) were all mailed on Friday. Do hope they arrive soon.

Got back from out of town and had my package!! Got a Bashful Vinylmation keychain and an Ocean City, NJ keychain. Thanks Bridgette (cousinbb)!

Keychain exchange was great fun. Me & my dd can't wait for the next one. Headed to WDW on Sunday for 8 days and I am going to pre-shop for the next one!!

:cool1: :cheer2: thanks for letting us know! :thumbsup2

Wanted to let you know that my package arrived today. I'll check back tomorrow morning and report on the contents

Thanks Lynette for a great package!!

:yay: Glad to hear it arrived, Jean. Can't wait to hear what you got.

That just leaves:
clhcpaca
disneygirlinphoenix
spartankid34
PrincessInOz

Hopefully we will hear the 3 US ones have arrived today.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Alrighty!!! Got mine today!! They are from Cindy (I think her username is clhcpaca).

A super cute Peas in the Pod Keychain

Peas.png

And a football keychain...perfect since I love sports as well :)
Thank you so much!!

I'm back to report on the contents of my package

Lynette sent a Kansas Jayhawks keychains (is the Jayhawks a college team?) and a Disney (spelled out) keychain plus a Disney nylon tote (folds up in it's own little bag), and a Toy Story Journal

Thanks again Lynette for the keychain package

The peas in the pod is really cute??

That just leaves:
clhcpaca
disneygirlinphoenix
PrincessInOz

Are the peas in the pod a main character in the last movie? I know I've seem them a lot, but my memory must be failing me because I really don't remember them in the movie...haha! :) :)

:yay:

My key chains arrived in the mail today.
I got 3 key chains:
1. Magic Kingdom keychain
2. Mouse Ears WDW keychain
3. Keychain representing Native American artifacts. It is of a nappy pin, with the head of the pin decorated with turquoise, a silver replica of what I think is a Indian chief warbonnet/headdress; and another stone decoration - red - could be pipestone?

Thank you Pooh 67_68. I love them all but that Native American pin is my fave. Thanks again! :flower3:

princess::upsidedow

:yay:

My key chains arrived in the mail today.
I got 3 key chains:
1. Magic Kingdom keychain
2. Mouse Ears WDW keychain
3. Keychain representing Native American artifacts. It is of a nappy pin, with the head of the pin decorated with turquoise, a silver replica of what I think is a Indian chief warbonnet/headdress; and another stone decoration - red - could be pipestone?

Thank you Pooh 67_68. I love them all but that Native American pin is my fave. Thanks again! :flower3:

princess::upsidedow

:woohoo:

The international one beat those last 2 US ones ;)

Yeah so glad they made it, i am always nervous until my international packages arrive.

Nancy lets hope those last 2 US ones have arrived and the person(s) just have not posted.

Cindy is one and she is off today, so hopefully tomorrow she will give us the news.

The other is disneygirlinphoenix. Hopefully today. Although only going from CA to AZ, so I would think it was there.

PrincessInOz

I should have added in my note that i live in a place called Indian Mountain Lakes so i guess in a small way that key chain is regional.

Nancy if i remember correctly i had a pin package take almost a week and it was staying in PA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter