• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keys to the Kingdom

I think I booked about 3 months ahead--I used Dreams Unlimited for the first time and cannot say enough good about Susan! Everything was perfect. She booked Keys tour and it was paid at that point via credit card.

Tour was 4 and a half hours--time flew by! 17 people in our group. Plenty of time to ask any questions we had.

When we arrived at 8:45 (we were allowed to enter MK before rope drop), two very nice CMs greeted us next to Town Hall. They had personalized name tags, special GUEST badges for us to wear on backstage part of tour, coffee service and water bottles, and menu from Columbia Harbor House to look over. We made our selections there. When we arrived for lunch, it was all set up and waiting for us with place cards, and everything was hot and tasty.

We LOVED CBR--after Poly last year, I was worried. We preferred CBR! Clean, bright, so much space to walk and enjoy nature. Shutters was good (a little too pricey for the selection and portions, we thought), Food Court was terrific, good service, lots to do. Drinks at Tambu Lounge are best on property (IMHO), but Banana Cabana had some tasty ones.

We were in Martinique building 24. A word of caution: adjoining rooms are a nightmare unless it is your family on the other side of the door. We were stuck with some very obnoxious children and parents who didn't care. Walls keep the noise out, but those doors do not.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS TOUR.

ONE LAST QUESTION: IS THIS TOUR RAIN OR SHINE?

Yes, rain or shine!

Anyone know how I get rid of my countdown clock now that I am home? (Wish we were still in the World!).

Barbe

barbeml,

Glad to help. Read your report and am glad you enjoyed yourself. BTW I graduated from TSC, I know, I know, TCNJ or whatever it's called nowadays, and that's in your neck of the woods.

Bobbi:D

I taught math in Hamilton HS West from 1968-1974, and lived in Village on the Green off of Rt. 33. So hi, to all of you.

bobbi:D

Just to add in case anyone else was 'searching' the threads like I was....the tour (which I booked today) can be also had for 15% discount if you are a DVC Member.

I can't wait for the tour! I booked it for January 6th at 8:30am. :bounce:

After seeing this thread, it hit me like a sack of bricks: I definitely need to book this tour for my upcoming solo trip in January! I'm so excited, I need to figure out my itinerary and make a reservation soon. I did the Backstage Safari and Dolphins in Depth tours during a trip in 2000, and it sounds like KTTK will be just as awesome as those. Can't wait... :cool:

I will be in WDW at the end of April, how far in advance can I book Keys to the Kingdom? pirate:

Penny and I just returned from 10 days at WDW and the WL and on our last day we did the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Had a really great guide named Matthew. We took the first tour and the thing that struck me was how much stuff we noticed without all the crowds. There is an incredible amount of detail at Disney and I think I must miss at least half of it. Anyway, the tour was great and we very much enjoyed ourselves. I highly recommend it.

Bob and Penny

I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of you fabulous people that have said such nice things about me on the boards!

Happy Holidays to you all and here's hoping that 2004 brings you even more wonderful Disney memories to share!

Have a safe and sane Holiday season!

Love,
One of your favorite Keys to the Kingdom Tour Guides,
Rae

Hi Rae! Welcome to the DIS!

I gave you the "What Would Walt Do" pin at our lunch break on November 21. Didn't I tell you that you are famous on the internet? (I did post my story about you on the WWWD website, but they are slow to update. Hopefully, it will be there soon).

Thanks again for a fabulous tour--we've been telling everyone we know about it.

Barbe

<b>Welcome to the Adult/Solo Board, Bob and Penny & Rae</b>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter