Kid's Club

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
Do you think they would let a 3 year old into the kid's club at HRH? Has anyone used this club, or any of the babysitting services around Orlando, like Fairy Godmother's?

The brochure they gave us when we were there indicates that all children must be 4-14 and potty trained.

I used Kindercare that is offered on Disney property in May. The caregiver comes to the room and takes care of the kids there. I found it to be very good and my son enjoyed it.

Thanks Robinrs. My grandaughter has been potty trained for a very long time and is used to daycare so I was hoping! Last year at Disney World, she begged to go to babysitter and play with kids, so my son finally managed to get her into the daycare on site used for employes but not until the last day.(we were there 7 days) We will see if Kindercare comes to HRH then and use them for a day or two, but there would be no other kids for her to play with and she is shy around grownups so I'd rather do the club thing if possible. I may inquire when we arrive. She is tall and advanced for her age but will just turn 3 a month before we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter