Kingdom Keepers

disneedust1429

Someday I'll be part of your world
here's a thread where you can post anything and everything about the kingdom keepers books, website(s), games, etc. Have fun!!!

So, if you haven't already gone and played on the kingdom keepers game, go ahead and try it! It's really fun :goodvibes

here's a thread where you can post anything and everything about the kingdom keepers books, website(s), games, etc. Have fun!!!

So, if you haven't already gone and played on the kingdom keepers game, go ahead and try it! It's really fun :goodvibes

I was just going to start a thread asking about the books....i was wondering
if any has anyone read these books?
thoughts?
are they more for young adults like age 8ish or up, or can a 40 year old read them (me).....
TIA
Danielle

also for some reason i can't find the website, when i type it out its saying error no site found...can someone share the link with me?

I have read the first two and loved them and I recently bought the third. They are for everyone so if you love everything Disney then u should read them!!

I have read the first two and loved them and I recently bought the third. They are for everyone so if you love everything Disney then u should read them!!

great!
thanks for your input, i just called my library to put a hold on it, i guess there are some people out there like me who apparently didn't read the first 2, lol
i just don't know how long Ill have to wait, so i may need to buy the 1st book ;)

Yes! They are for about ages 9 and up. My whole family reads them - we love them.

The website is thekingdomkeepers.com Don't forget to put "the" in there.

I played around on the game this afternoon on the website - can anyone tell me how to play with a username? I see where people play and have usernames (like when people make the list of the highest scores, for example) but when I go to play, it just asks me to pick one of the book characters and then I play, how do I get a username?

TIA!
Angie

To:elemusing
I was wondering the exact same thing about the username, i couldnt figure it out either?? i asked ridley in email and he said he sent it to people who play the game but never got any response, if i ever find out ill tell u

Who is ur fav character: Charlene (and willa a little too)

Who is ur fav "couple": Willa-Philby-Maybeck (sad it was not talked about much in kk3
Which is ur fav book (including all 3): Ummm... 1,2, and 3 :confused3

What scene do u like best: in 1st book: Splash Mt scene in 2nd book: when Maybeck and Willa go on Dinosaur in 3rd book: Test Track Scene

Who is ur fav character???
Who is ur fav "couple"???
Which is ur fav book including all 3???
What scene do u like best???

I'm fan of the Kingdom Keepers. A film would be great!
As far as filming for it, I think they could film some scenes in actual Walt Disney World and some on a replica set.

To:elemusing
Who is ur fav "couple"???

My fave character... hmmm.... i think its a tie between willa and finn.

My fave "couple:.... um... at first i wished it was finn-charlene... idk about now...

My fave book.... tough one... the 3rd one i'd have 2 say

The scene i like best...... uhh..... the 1st book-small world scene and splash mt scene. 2nd book-bat cage scene. 3rd book-end of the book when they try to stop maleficent and wayne (spoiler alert btw) "dies"

Who is ur fav "couple"?

Favorite character: Finn or Amanda
Favorite "couple": Famanda (Finn and Amanda)
Favorite book: Disney After Dark (1)
Favorite scene: In Disney at Dawn, after Finn and Amanda fight Maleficent in the vet clinic.

Amanda: I didn't know you cared.
Finn: Who says I do?
Amanda: Boys.

I've read all 3 books and I love them!
Who is ur fav character??? : Finn
Who is ur fav "couple"? : Finn and Amanda
Which is ur fav book including all 3??? : Disney In Shadow (the 3rd)
What scene do u like best??? : Hmmm, i cant remember a specific one, but I love all the parts that had me on the edge of my seat while reading it! haha :)

My favorite scene from the books would probably have to be the Small World part from the first book, only because of the irony of the happy Small World dolls attacking a boat. I also loved the whole opening of the second book with Maleficent's escape from MK.

In the future books I would like to see more interaction with the "hero" characters that come alive after dark. We've seen lots of villains, but have we seen any good guys that come alive at night? I know they've mentioned Mr. Potato Head and talked about Mickey but I would like to see some of those types of characters take the forefront.

I'm excited to see what's up in the next book!

My favorite scene from the books would probably have to be the Small World part from the first book, only because of the irony of the happy Small World dolls attacking a boat. I also loved the whole opening of the second book with Maleficent's escape from MK.

In the future books I would like to see more interaction with the "hero" characters that come alive after dark. We've seen lots of villains, but have we seen any good guys that come alive at night? I know they've mentioned Mr. Potato Head and talked about Mickey but I would like to see some of those types of characters take the forefront.

I'm excited to see what's up in the next book!

i totaly agree with u :goodvibes i wish we could see more of the heros. & i cannot wait 4 the next book 2 come out!! :dance3: :yay: cant wait cant wait cant wait!!! :woohoo:

This is great.I finished reading the first book, Guardian UK and was a bit perplexed. At the end of the book Finn seems to know who Amanda and Jez, but never comes right and says who they are.

I've read all 3 books and I love them!
Who is ur fav character??? : Finn
Who is ur fav "couple"? : Finn and Amanda
Which is ur fav book including all 3??? : Disney In Shadow (the 3rd)
What scene do u like best??? : Hmmm, i cant remember a specific one, but I love all the parts that had me on the edge of my seat while reading it! haha :)

I'm so upset, i finally got the 1st book out from the library for the 2nd time and once again i couldn't find the time to sit down and read it and now its due back.
I think I might just have to buy the books this way i can read them when i am ready and not have to worry about having to bring them back:idea:

The 4th book is now on Amazon! It will be released on April 5, 2011, and is 560 pages!

Pretty exciting; click the link below to view plot details--but don't click if you aren't caught up yet, there are some potential spoilers for the first three books.

http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Keepe...=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1280177494&sr=1-6

oh good lord, i better start reading the others now...
i just bought the 1st three from amazon, thanks for the link
i am really behind!

Ooh yay!!!!!!! I'm currently on the 3rd book and I LOVE IT!!! I think I love it so much because it goes behind the scenes and goes to places that you can't go in real life! I've always wanted to be able to go backstage and find out who the cm's that play the characters are!!! I can't wait to read the next book!!!! Ahhh I'm so excited!!!!!

Ooh yay!!!!!!! I'm currently on the 3rd book and I LOVE IT!!! I think I love it so much because it goes behind the scenes and goes to places that you can't go in real life! I've always wanted to be able to go backstage and find out who the cm's that play the characters are!!! I can't wait to read the next book!!!! Ahhh I'm so excited!!!!!

i agree! Can't Wait!!!!! :banana:

I can't wait for KK4! I really want Finn and Amanda's relationship to be at least discussed (like where they stand with one another).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter