Kingdom Keepers

OK, My book just arrived a day early!!!! SO excited! Of course, now, I will be fighting with DD10 to read it. She's going to read some tonight at bedtime. I'll have to try and read some after she goes to bed.

TTFN :tigger:

Soooooooooooo?????? How is it?

We ordered our copy from the lil' book shop in our village (in an effort to support local businesses). So unfortunately, it has not arrived yet.:sad1:

Sorry, LJD- I thought I had replied to this! The book is awesome! DD10 and I have been taking turns reading it. This morning we read some together. It's very suspenseful! I thought I'd finish it by this weekend but not so sure with my schedule. DD10 is a few pages ahead of me and took it to school today to read so I will hopefully get a chance tonight or tomorrow. I'm home alone tomorrow morning so plan on reading while the kids are at school. They both come home early tomorrow so we may read more in the afternoon as well.

TTFN :tigger:

My library only has the first Kingdom Keepers book. I asked why they only had the second on mp3 and I can't borrow it, the librarian said they aren't loaning out the mp3's yet (why did they even bother buying it like that). I was then told I could request that the library purchase the books. So I requested the other 3 in the series.

I went last night to the library and it said that they were coming in soon. I was able to reserve them so hopefully they come soon.

After reading IV, which I loved, I'm pretty sure where V will take place. I don't want to spoil it for anyone though! I hope I'm right!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter