Kitchen Tool/Gadget Exchange Sent/Received

jaycns said:
:teleport: :dancer: party: It's here!! My WONDERFUL package full of way too many goodies is here!!

It may have been sitting next to my door for a day or two cause I just noticed it tonight(and I know we didn't get mail today). Our mailman usually won't bring things "down the drive" cause we are a few acres back so I never really looked near our door... :rotfl: can you tell I am not the most observant of people?!

But when I did spot that package my fingers made fast work of opening it and this is what I found:

-food chopper...never had one of those...ALWAYS wanted one. :)

-can strainer. won't be dropping any more corn in this house!! ;)

-the CUTEST cow ice cream scoop that was ever made!! :goodvibes

-a red silicone baking pan liner :love:

-and my very favorite...a green cutting board that has a non slip backing!! It's one of those things I looked at and thought, why don't they make them all that way!! And green is my favorite color!! :cloud9: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you Icebrat!! :grouphug: It's so wonderful it's beyond great!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my package!

I feel spoiled!!
:yay:

I happy you love everything!

Everyone deserves to be spoiled. :wizard:

I talked to hubby a little while ago. He's home and has gotten the mail already - no packages today either.

I suspected this would happen eventually with an exchange. I blame the post office. They are awful in my town. I can't tell you how many times I haven't gotten things that people had sent to me. A friend was sending me a package which included a CD she'd burned for our wedding in Jamaica (along with a couple other wedding things) which we needed before we flew out. It never arrived and she had to burn a new one, then overnight it for Sunday delivery so we'd get it in time. And that's just one example.

Spoke with your sender earlier today, Kelleigh, and your package is being resent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter