Kitchen Tool/Gadget Exchange Sent/Received

I just checked the USPS website and it says that a notice was left on the 24th for my package but it has not been claimed yet. I hope everything is ok and the notice was left for the right person. Nothing has been said yet... :sad2:

chell said:
Thank you Kathy. Last week was rather difficult because Monday Hospice was brought in. A few times I came here to post that I received my package and to say that mine had been mailed but I got sidetracked and forgot. I'm sorry.

Thank you for the package. Sorry that I can't post exactly what I received at the moment (my mind is a little fuzzy still) but I did get ice trays (thank you because I always misplace mine somehow), a wooden spatula, julianne peeler, drink warmer and a bottle opener. Thank you! I love it all.
Thanks you! glad you liked it. You and your mom are still in my prayers. :grouphug:

I had recieved my exchange from Binkrin :thumbsup2 . It is safely in my hands. Included were-
*A bag of 30 summer ice cubes-these will come in handy and I'm sure the kids will enjoy this.
*Good Grips-Plastic prep bowl with lid-I have a feeling that my DH is going to claim this one.
:rotfl: and soooo cute-
Matching egg mini spatula, mini wisk, and mini frying pan. These are so cute and I will always remember recieving these from this exchange. I might have to just find some of these to give to my friends.

Thank you very much Korin for a great exchange and I will have an "egg"celent day. :goodvibes

mommytotwo said:
I had recieved my exchange from Binkrin :thumbsup2 . It is safely in my hands. Included were-
*A bag of 30 summer ice cubes-these will come in handy and I'm sure the kids will enjoy this.
*Good Grips-Plastic prep bowl with lid-I have a feeling that my DH is going to claim this one.
:rotfl: and soooo cute-
Matching egg mini spatula, mini wisk, and mini frying pan. These are so cute and I will always remember recieving these from this exchange. I might have to just find some of these to give to my friends.

Thank you very much Korin for a great exchange and I will have an "egg"celent day. :goodvibes

I am glad you liked it! I just thought it was so cute I had to get it!! I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond. Oh and don't let DH take the prep bowl! I got the small one to go with the mini wisk :banana:

Sorry for the corny joke, I just couldn't help myself!! :rotfl2:

VanniGirl said:
Sorry I could not post sooner about my packages - they went on their way Friday. I think I finally got my internet service back - at least for the time being :rolleyes:

I also got a package from DisneyGirlAtheart's DH :teeth: :teeth: . Inside was Sevring tongs, Bag Clips, Corn Skewers, Measuring Cups & Spoons, Condiment Cups & Potholder.

Thanks so much!!
Hope you enjoy it all! Your Welcome!

clhcpaca said:
My package was waiting for me when I got home from work on Friday. However, I had some computer problems over the weekend and could not get my post to go through.

I received from Disneygirlatheart the following:

potholders
measuring cups and spoons
bag clips
tongs
condiment cups
box of cornholders---lots and lots of cornholders

Thank you for all the GADGETS :banana:

Cindy :wave:
You are very welcome! Enjoy!

VanniGirl said:
I got my second package - from Chell. I got a very kewl collapsible strainer.

Thanks so much!

I hope you enjoy it. I had several other smaller things in mind but when I found that I just had to get it because I thought it was so cool.

disneygirlatheart said:
I received my exchange yesterday. My DH is still waiting on his. Both of my exchanges arrived safely at their destination. Maybe someone will post about them soon. I had a wonderful exchange from scouts mom 99. Enclosed was
Mickey Mouse Coasters (They are sitting on my end and coffee tables now)
A personal mini fan (sure will come in handy at WDW in a few days)
Mini Whisks (I used one for gravy today)
Mini grater
Cheese grater
Red white and Blue Candle (perfect for summer and the 4th of July)
Tigger picture frame
and a sweet note saying enjoy all new gadgets!!
Thanks so much. I loved everything. It was a wonderful package.

I didn't even check the thread yesterday. I'm gald everything arrived safe, sound, and fast (PO thought it would arrive today!). I'm happy to hear you enjoyed all of your new items :sunny:

I need to figure out what I did with my delivery confirmation slip so I can check to see when it gets delivered. I love these exchanges, but every time I read some of the descriptions about what people got I start to second-guess what I sent and what extras I should have / could have included.

I need to pay more attention to these exchanges and sign up a little sooner so I have more time to gather some goodies!

Did you sent more than one, kelleigh? One was reported on page 8 that arrived and it sounded great!!
You do just fine of the exchanges ::yes::

kelleigh1 said:
I need to figure out what I did with my delivery confirmation slip so I can check to see when it gets delivered. I love these exchanges, but every time I read some of the descriptions about what people got I start to second-guess what I sent and what extras I should have / could have included.

I need to pay more attention to these exchanges and sign up a little sooner so I have more time to gather some goodies!

I know how you feel. I didn't include any extras and feel bad too.

chell said:
I know how you feel. I didn't include any extras and feel bad too.
Same here. My mind stays too closely to the title and forget to remove my blinders!!! Funny how you think you did great with your stuff and then when yours arrives you are kind of embarrassed. :guilty:

No need for anyone to feel bad....extras aren't needed.
Everyone is doing as they should....and sending great stuff!!
And I bet you all spent more that $5.00 ;) ::yes::

jwsqrdplus2 said:
Oh the irony...I respond to this post about how most of my packages go east because I live out west, and who ends up being my exchange buddy???

Anyway, I got an awsome package filled with all sorts of Pampered Chef gadgets from kelleigh1, aka Raquel, who just happens to be a Pampered Chef consultant. I got:

a can strainer (something I have looked at before, but never bought!)
a measure all cup that can be used for liquids or solids
some bamboo tongs for getting things out of the toaster (could've used those yesterday; got a small burn on the top of my hand from touching the toaster oven when trying to get the toast out!)
an easy read mini measuring cup (total GMTA moment since I sent the OXO version of that measuring cup to my buddy! Although I have to admit, I like the design of the PC one better.)
a bottle of Crushed Peppercorn and Garlic Rub which smells divine! It will be well used in my kitchen
and a package of all purpose dill mix

Thanks Raquel. All of the gadgets you sent have definitely found a happy home!

Well I apparently missed this post. Glad you liked everything and that arrived QUICK! I mailed it on Saturday morning. I didn't tell my hubby that I sent you some of the rub. He may have tried to steal it out of the box before I sent it. Those rubs are awesome. We use them all the time - on chicken and steak and there is a citrus basil one that is fabulous on shrimp. Luckily, I bought 2 last time I ordered some and I always know where to get more. :teeth:

Glad you liked everything!!

(And thanks Meriweather for pointing out this post so I didn't miss it completely.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter