Kitchen Tool/Gadget Exchange Sent/Received

jaycns said:
KT27...oops...that one was from me. The P.O. was out of Priority Mail boxes when I ran in. They only had the bags left. The post lady assured me that the stuff I was sending would be fine in a bag since it was not breakable or fragile...she didn't tell me they would mush it up to all get out.

Being that the boxes were gone, I got so off kilter, I forgot to enclose a note.

You didn't by chance also get the flipper that was enclosed did you? If not, some postal somebody somewhere is happily flipping pancakes and burgers right about now!! :( That was the most favorite of the favorites I included. :guilty: GRRR...just knew I shouldn't have mailed it until they had a box. *kicks self* (maybe that's what you meant by spatula...some people I know call the flippers spatualas...but I also sent a baking/scrapper spatula as well).

I am so sorry about that. GRRRRRR....I should have known better than to listen to someone else when I thought it was not a good idea.

Well, I am happy that you got it...sorry that I listened to bad advice and didn't just hold my horses and wait a day or two until the boxes came back in and glad you could use what came!

If it didn't come PLEASE let me know ASAP. This is the one thing I wanted most to send...I will resend another one...they are the very best...thin...stainless steel...flexible yet rigid enough to push stuff around with...grr...just my all time favorite cooking implement!

No don't be sorry!!! I got the stainless steel flipper & I love it but not the baking one. No need to send it you went above & beyond!!! I loved everything its so fun getting suprises in the mail.

mickeyfan2 said:
I got two exchanges today. Whoo Hoo!!!

The first on that I opened was from Jennifer (jbdreamer) I received
Mickey and Minnie pocket tissues (the nose is happy)
Mickey and Pluto pen
Smart Scoop ice cream scoop (wow never saw one like this.)
2 stemware charms
Betty Crocker pin
Beverage warmer

Thank you for the great package.

Your welcome. This was a fun exchange! So glad it got to you already!

I had gotten one of my exchanges today from Colleen-mickeyfan2.
Included were-
*Scent eraser-I have never tried this before, but is interested in finding out how much of the scent it removes.
*Scrubmaster
*Disney kitchen towel-This is a cute purple, pink, and blue color and it is very soft.

Thank you Colleen for the new goodies for my kitchen :goodvibes .

mommytotwo said:
I had gotten one of my exchanges today from Colleen-mickeyfan2.
Included were-
*Scent eraser-I have never tried this before, but is interested in finding out how much of the scent it removes.
*Scrubmaster
*Disney kitchen towel-This is a cute purple, pink, and blue color and it is very soft.

Thank you Colleen for the new goodies for my kitchen :goodvibes .
Your welcome. I made the towel for you. I hope it matchs your kitchen. The scent eraser really works!!! Being Italian we use lots of garlic. Now I no longer have smelly hands!!!! :rotfl2:

Hey I never got mine,,, Oh, perhaps I should have signed up earlier!! Oh well, I will continue to dry my hands on my kitchen table, will sign up earlier next time!! :goodvibes :rotfl:
hehe, go easy on me guys, I just wanted to jump in, I felt left out!! :rotfl:

I checked my postage and it said my package was delivered on Wednesday. I found this entry on the ladies only group page. Now I understand. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michelle. :grouphug:

Quote:
Originally Posted by macraven
hi homies.

chell called me and we just got off the phone.
you all know her mom is in the nursing home and near the end of her life.

she received a call this morning and was told if she wants to see her gmom before she passes, to come to the nursing home right now.

chell was awaken by this phone call, got dressed and got in the car. that is where she called me from while she was driving.
we ended the call when she was going into the nursing home.

chell and i talked and she said to let all know what is going on in her life right now.

since this is going to be a very difficult time for chell, she has asked that you leave your comments on the thread for now. please do not pm her and expect a reply right away or call her until she lets one of us know otherwise.

please do this out of kindness. she can read the post when she is up to it.
i know this wil be a temporary situation. she will need to be with her family this weekend. after a 24 to 48 hour time period, one of us will probably hear from chell. she just needs some time alone with her thoughts to handle what she is going through.

she said to thank everyone for their prayers, thoughts, vibrations, and pms to her. it has meant so very much to her. it has helped her get through this ordeal. she will be back with us, she just needs some time alone and with her family for now.

chell, i know i speak for everyone here when i say this, we love you and we care about you. you take all the time that is needed with your family.
all of us here will wait until you come back.

but, call any of us if you need to talk

magicmirror, you'll just have to join us in an exchange. The Disney Only is going on right now.

Sorry to hear about chell's mom. Hugs to her and her family.

I got a package from Colleen (Mickeyfan2) - You didn't put your Dis name on the package, but I knew who you were since I sent my exchange to you too! :thumbsup2

I got:
A scent eraser. (It's a stainless steal "bar of soap" that get rid of food smells from you hands!) I really have been wanting one since I cook with garlic and onion all the time!
A yellow scrubber that holds dish soap- very cool!
And a yellow hand towel with strawberries on it - I have a yellow kitchen!

Thanks so much Colleen. Everything is so useful! :wave2:

jbdreamer said:
I got a package from Colleen (Mickeyfan2) - You didn't put your Dis name on the package, but I knew who you were since I sent my exchange to you too! :thumbsup2

I got:
A scent eraser. (It's a stainless steal "bar of soap" that get rid of food smells from you hands!) I really have been wanting one since I cook with garlic and onion all the time!
A yellow scrubber that holds dish soap- very cool!
And a yellow hand towel with strawberries on it - I have a yellow kitchen!

Thanks so much Colleen. Everything is so useful! :wave2:
I am glad that you liked everything. I made the towel for you. I too love garlic and onions and the scent eraser really works.

BTW How was your vacation? What did you do?

Got home last night to discover that my order had arrived, so I boxed everything up this morning and ran it out to the post office.

So now my package is headed west!! (Living here in MA, pretty much everywhere is west.)

Mine arrived today from jwsqrdplus2, Jessica :sunny:

I received:
2 adjust-a-spoons....measuring spoons that slide for various measurements. Once goes from 1/2 tsp.-1 T. and one from 1/8 tsp.- 1 tsp.
These will be great for all my baking ::yes::
spoon rest that clips onto the side of the pot or pan. Looks neat and way less messy ::yes::
1/4 cup sngled measuring cup.....great for those small liquid jobs. My DIL has the set like these. Very nice and useful :)
wine charms :coffee:
and 7 YC tarts ....I can always use more of these :teeth:

Thank you for the GREAT package, Jessica!!

Meriweather said:
Mine arrived today from jwsqrdplus2, Jessica :sunny:

I received:
2 adjust-a-spoons....measuring spoons that slide for various measurements. Once goes from 1/2 tsp.-1 T. and one from 1/8 tsp.- 1 tsp.
These will be great for all my baking ::yes::
spoon rest that clips onto the side of the pot or pan. Looks neat and way less messy ::yes::
1/4 cup sngled measuring cup.....great for those small liquid jobs. My DIL has the set like these. Very nice and useful :)
wine charms :coffee:
and 7 YC tarts ....I can always use more of these :teeth:

Thank you for the GREAT package, Jessica!!

Yea!! I'm glad it arrived. And that you liked everything. Funny though, I debated (with myself) over including a zester since I use mine a lot. But I decided to include some of my more "obscure" gadgets. Then I read you sent a zester to your buddy, so I was glad I talked myself out of it!!

Enjoy the tarts! My daughters helped pick them out (which is why there are some floral scents; you know I would never pick florals myself!!).

kelleigh1 said:
So now my package is headed west!! (Living here in MA, pretty much everywhere is west.)

I totally know the feeling. Living in AZ, my packages are almost always headed east!

jwsqrdplus2 said:
I totally know the feeling. Living in AZ, my packages are almost always headed east!

::yes:: here too...but this time the one you sent didn't go east :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter