Kitchen Tool/Gadget Exchange Sent/Received

ok well I thought I was going to mail tomorrow, but the box I picked up is too short by just a hair (I knew I should have measured!). So anyways back to the PO tomorrow. I will try and send out tomorrow afternoon or for sure 1st thing Thursday :flower3:

It's looking good! Wouldn't be surprised to hear of some arrivals soon!

Darn!! I just checked the delivery schedule of the stuff that I ordered and it's showing Monday. I thought for sure that I'd have it on Friday.

So, what I'll do is get everything else ready and in the box, and then when the other stuff arrives on Monday, I'll pack that up and run it over to the Post Office. Luckily there is a big post office in Providence that is open until 9:00 pm every night, so I'll be able to get it in the mail on Monday.

There is an off-chance that my order could arrive early, but I'm probably not that lucky.

It's coming to me via UPS, which sometimes miraculously delivers early.

By the time I'm done, my box is going to be worth about $40. :lol:

This is what I get for signing up on the last day. I guess I need to spend more time here.

I went to the post office this morning and my package is sent! :banana:

:cool1: I just got home and what to my wondering eyes should be here but a package all the way from Hawaii! :beach: Thank you so much Mommytotwo! I got so much stuff. You can never have enough gadgets. :stir: This is what I got.

*a 7 in 1 mandoline (I am very excited to try!)
*a Bash'Chop( to chop,scoop & transfer food easily)
*a Set of Photo Coasters & holder -to put all my disney pictures in
*a Dis green cutting board
*1 heart & 1 teddy bear cookie cutter
* a cute note pad of elephant stationery
*a plastic serving fork
* and a little bottle of lavender shower gel

Do I feel spoiled or what! Thank you so much Patsy(mommytoTwo). You are awsome!

:woohoo: an arrival....so fun. I guess they will start arriving now. I love to hear about kitchen things :hyper:

kbmoo said:
:cool1: I just got home and what to my wondering eyes should be here but a package all the way from Hawaii! :beach: Thank you so much Mommytotwo! I got so much stuff. You can never have enough gadgets. :stir: This is what I got.

*a 7 in 1 mandoline (I am very excited to try!)
*a Bash'Chop( to chop,scoop & transfer food easily)
*a Set of Photo Coasters & holder -to put all my disney pictures in
*a Dis green cutting board
*1 heart & 1 teddy bear cookie cutter
* a cute note pad of elephant stationery
*a plastic serving fork
* and a little bottle of lavender shower gel

Do I feel spoiled or what! Thank you so much Patsy(mommytoTwo). You are awsome!

You're welcome Kathy. Have fun in your kitchen :teeth: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter